• Marshawn Lynch
    • Antowain Smith
    • Wray Carlton
    • Joe Cribbs
    • Kenneth Davis
    • Darrick Holmes
    • Other

22 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

I voted Thurman but I really loved watching Travis Henry run. That guy was a beast.

Same here. Henry was a beast. I remember him playing with 2 broken ribs and a broken leg. He was a beast! 2nd would be Jackson though

Aside from the obvious few, as of late I really liked Karlos a few years ago, he had some flashes of brilliance.  Would have been a great tandem with a guy like Shady.   And he had decent hands.  Poor kid he just never had the brain.

C.J. was really fun too, when he was having an ON game.   He won us a few singlehandedly for sure.   Had some drinks with him at the Sand Bar in Canandaigua he was such a nice dude.

• Like (+1) 1

Kenny Davis was my favorite. I just loved how he came in, played his role to perfection and never complained about getting more carries. Always a threat to score with the ball in his hands.

Also, speaking of Bills RBs that played a roll...always loved Robb Riddick. Many remember him as the guy that kept over piles and into the end zone...but my favorite play of his was where they were playing Tampa and stuck near rheir own goal line...and they used the Riddick leap to jump OUT of an end zone.

31 minutes ago, wppete said:

No love for Shady anyone? 

If it were best Bills RB not "favorite", he'd be no worst than 3rd. 

With O.J. and Thurman battling it out for 1st or 2nd.

.....at least in my opinion.

• Like (+1) 1

Joe Cribbs is my favorite player of all time.  I ate wings and played pac man with him when I was a kid.  He put me on his shoulders and carried me around training camp at fredonia while he signed autographs for an hour or so.  I cried when he went to the USFL.

Fred comes in a close 2nd.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

As my username says, backto81. Joe Cribbs was the one player growing up following football that I truly admired. His skill set during that era was a real pleasure to watch. Remember the network show "Superstars" back then? He was a regular. Great RB...

But..... I'm a big T. Thomas fan and enjoyed watching every game he played of his HOF career.

meh. my recollection of Cribbs was that he was a cry baby. the trade where we sent him to the 9'ers, was the beginning of our golden era.. 

Thurman, OJ, Shady, Jackson... I think in that order.  All the others are in a lower echelon.  Freddy I've elevated for how incredibly he fit into what is Buffalo... he embodied that.  He as an outstanding back, scratching and clawing for everything.

• Like (+1) 2