Who's excited for rookie minicamp tomorrow?

eball

1 hour ago, Zac said:

Not yet.  I won't get pumped up until the first report of Allen firing a ball into the merchandise tent at St. John Fisher!

well..........if the merchandise tent is open..........:blink:

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

http://buffalonews.com/2018/05/02/bills-to-hold-rookie-minicamp-may-11-12/

"The first look at Josh Allen, Tremaine Edmunds and the rest of the Buffalo Bills' rookies will come next week.

The team will hold its rookie minicamp May 11-12. That will be the first opportunity for Allen, the Wyoming quarterback Josh Allen, and Edmunds, the Virginia Tech linebacker, to suit up with their teammates."

How would camp go if Bills had not drafted any TE or WR's or signed any of the same UDFA's.

Who would Allen throw to.?? Tackle eligible?

3 hours ago, eball said:

I know I'm going to hate myself for it, but I can't wait to follow Twitter and read about how Allen, Edmunds, and the other rookies look.

Ditto, definitely excited.  Also, love your avatar and just took a screen shot to send to my friends who are fans of those pansies the Dolphins ha

1 hour ago, Heitz said:

Perfect, I did a lot of winning with Proehl back in the day!

td-ricky-proehl.png?w=468&h=408 

Also, confirmed, I'm fired up!!  Let's Go Buffalo!

You're not beating too many teams with the Cardinals.  Should I start a Tecmo Super Bowl thread?  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Ditto, definitely excited.  Also, love your avatar and just took a screen shot to send to my friends who are fans of those pansies the Dolphins ha

yeah that avatar is disturbing in a cannibal kind of way.....lol

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’ll be here for the hot takes and overreactions from the media reports on Allen. The franchise will be either set back 5 years (min) or we will be perennial SB contenders by the end of rookie camp, there will be no in between 

giphy.gif

SB baby!

4 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Oh Christ.....   100's of copied tweets to have to ignore   Thanks eball for the reminder to stick to the Shout Box

....hmmm...did you have anyone in particular in mind???....just askin'...................

Wake me up in September.  The NFL off-season between the end of the draft and the season opener is the worst.  All you get are canned responses in interviews, every one "looks good" and is "working hard", and of course they are all "getting better each day".

God, it's awful...

5 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Oh Christ.....   100's of copied tweets to have to ignore   Thanks eball for the reminder to stick to the Shout Box

Shady, at the pace you post, you guys might be related.  Do you know who your parents are?

21 hours ago, BeefCurtns said:

I want to see Allen sling it around the field house not gonna lie.

Is the field house big enough for Allen? He may have to hold back a bit to not knock down walls.

21 hours ago, ddaryl said:

not at all.. such a meaningless workout in shorts...

wake me in Late July

didn't you know?  in shorts is how Josh Allen looks the best.  you're gonna miss out on some QB eye candy, man.

15 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

...and you expect to find out that answer in mini-camp?

Great point here. Any hiccup, ANY, in these camps will be scrutinized and used as ammo for the anti Allen crowd, while any great play will be tossed off as needing to wait until he’s in real games. Funny how that works.

• Haha (+1) 1