Who's excited for rookie minicamp tomorrow?

eball

I'm excited for the daily posts of pure speculation to be interrupted with way-too-soon predictions and "evidence" of each rookie's performance...so yes, bring on the next episode of the off-season!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I thought it started today

http://buffalonews.com/2018/05/02/bills-to-hold-rookie-minicamp-may-11-12/

"The first look at Josh Allen, Tremaine Edmunds and the rest of the Buffalo Bills' rookies will come next week.

The team will hold its rookie minicamp May 11-12. That will be the first opportunity for Allen, the Wyoming quarterback Josh Allen, and Edmunds, the Virginia Tech linebacker, to suit up with their teammates."

Edited by Gugny
Added quotation marks so no one thinks I actually wrote that crap.

I always am excited to see the rooks in practice for the first time.

Until training camp we will be exposed to it in 2 minute vids on the websute, but I'm really excited to go to training camp this year. I need to see Allen throw in person.

I’ll be here for the hot takes and overreactions from the media reports on Allen. The franchise will be either set back 5 years (min) or we will be perennial SB contenders by the end of rookie camp, there will be no in between 

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, eball said:

I know I'm going to hate myself for it, but I can't wait to follow Twitter and read about how Allen, Edmunds, and the other rookies look.

Oh Christ.....   100's of copied tweets to have to ignore   Thanks eball for the reminder to stick to the Shout Box

1 hour ago, ctk232 said:

I'm excited for the daily posts of pure speculation to be interrupted with way-too-soon predictions and "evidence" of each rookie's performance...so yes, bring on the next episode of the off-season!

That's why we're here. :D The predictions began the day after the draft.

2 hours ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Let the Allen to Proehl era begin. 

Perfect, I did a lot of winning with Proehl back in the day!

td-ricky-proehl.png?w=468&h=408 

Also, confirmed, I'm fired up!!  Let's Go Buffalo!

Edited by Heitz
  • Like (+1) 1