05-09: Bills DL Trent Murphy on One Bills Live

18 hours ago, elroy16 said:

This guy will quickly become a fan favorite. The first thing he talks about is his home gym, including a his Sorinex Power Rack, and how he's looking for a house that can hold everything. He said there's something about having a gym where he sleeps so that he can get in a workout whenever he wants to. Later he talks about working out at the West Side Barbell gym in Columbus Ohio. He said it has an old school approach but said it's one of the best places he's worked out. He started working out there after buying some of their equipment and was invited to go work out there.

Later he talks about running a "plumber's obstacle course" to get ready before a season in Washington. He talked about how important recovery is and the different techniques he uses to help his recovery. He had high praise for the Bills recovery equipment.

http://www.wgr550.com/media/audio-channel/05-09-bills-dl-trent-murphy-one-bills-live

This is presumably the home gym he talked about.

Trent sounds like a blue collar, old school, gym rat. He's got an elite work ethic, long arms, big hands, and had the best 3 cone drill at his combine. He's going to be a very, very good player for the Bills.

I absolutely love the players this FO is bringing in. 

Another Barbarian in the fold.

17 hours ago, DJB said:

Love him. Hard worker.

The anti Dareus .  

who ?

The questions for me are:

How much did the drugs enhance his performance?

Can he produce at a high level again without them?

And will he recover 100% from his injury.

Because if he can pass all 3 of these and continue his upward trajectory then we have found ourselves one hell of a player that we will all fall in love with.

14 minutes ago, Magox said:

The questions for me are:

How much did the drugs enhance his performance?

Can he produce at a high level again without them?

And will he recover 100% from his injury.

Because if he can pass all 3 of these and continue his upward trajectory then we have found ourselves one hell of a player that we will all fall in love with.

I think using PEDs is very much the norm in the NFL. Getting caught is the problem, not the actual usage. 

So my guess is that he is indeed back on a vigorous training program which helps him on Sunday’s. 

• 2 months later...