10 reasons why Tom Brady Sucks!!

I like the premise of the video, but totally plays to Brady :( all the reasons are mostly just pointing to his sense of humor. The hardest part to pin down Brady is everything he does is an amazing troll. The balls interview, the hair. He acts awkward on purpose just to screw wit us.

I want a compilation of referee Bitc*ing, the Nate hit (Even then he admirably gets back up unfazed! It absolutely frustrates me), his favorite fetal position move when tacking a sack, his dropped SB trick play catch (great one) and him sliding with his legs up to hit ppl. Dude whines all game every game, while Cam is slugging it to MLBs. And he plays dirty himself!

So hateable.

Make that compilation for me please TBD.

9 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

All those for sure but this one solidified it for me-

Image result for brady ed reed gif

He's just a cowardly prick

haha you just narrowly beat me to it. The compilation just needs is on field antics, cause off the field he's a mega troll.

The balls interview you could tell he really wanted to call his (foot)balls succulent. "My balls are clean, big, firm, and succulent"

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

7 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Only 10?

pretty weak reasons too. Half of them were Brady joking and promoting himself. The hair one was obviously just a funny Brady promotion. I'm telling you Pats fans post these things to promote him in the guise of bashing.

27 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

pretty weak reasons too. Half of them were Brady joking and promoting himself. The hair one was obviously just a funny Brady promotion. I'm telling you Pats fans post these things to promote him in the guise of bashing.

Really? No **** some were of him promoting himself.. it was just a simple video of entertainment. Wth were u expecting? I guess some will laugh and see the humor, and others will take it too literal (cough)

14 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

If he were a Bill, he'd be a living legend and promoted to demigod status, despite his unlikeable character and soft style of play.

The soft style of play is why he's be playing at fricken age 41 this season.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Bills4life1924 said:

Really? No **** some were of him promoting himself.. it was just a simple video of entertainment. Wth were u expecting? I guess some will laugh and see the humor, and others will take it too literal (cough)

I know it's funny. I literally said it was funny. I want to see hate not humor ;)

But I'm too lazy to make a compilation lol, good post, I get your point. I'm trying to make sure people aren't taking this as a serious slam because that's not a good look!

My fault for expecting hate with a silly YouTube title like that. Id call mine.. "10 reasons Brady should vacate his career wins"

10 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I know it's funny. I literally said it was funny. I want to see hate not humor ;)

But I'm too lazy to make a compilation lol, good post, I get your point. I'm trying to make sure people aren't taking this as a serious slam because that's not a good look!

My fault for expecting hate with a silly YouTube title like that. Id call mine.. "10 reasons Brady should vacate his career wins"

Maybe I took ur comment wrong.. My bad if I did!! Obviously we all hate brady(maybe, with a little respect).. And I'm with ya, im too lazy, and technically challenged to make a vid, although I would like to

33 minutes ago, Bills4life1924 said:

10 reasons: 1. Spygate 2. Tuck rule 3. His PED trainer 4. Paying referees 5. SB trick play drop 6. Scoffing at the Vegas score in 2007 SB 7. Sliding cleats up at Ed Reed's ACL 8. Destroying his phone when his ball deflated 9. Being a Patriot 10. Being better than me in every conceivable way and knowing it

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

10 reasons: 1. Spygate 2. Tuck rule 3. His PED trainer 4. Paying referees 5. SB trick play drop 6. Scoffing at the Vegas score in 2007 SB 7. Sliding cleats up at Ed Reed's ACL 8. Destroying his phone when his ball deflated 9. Being a Patriot 10. Being better than me in every conceivable way and knowing it

This is what I'm talking bout to make a video haha.. But once again, I'm technically challenged lol

4 minutes ago, Bills4life1924 said:

Maybe I took ur comment wrong.. My bad if I did!! Obviously we all hate brady(maybe, with a little respect).. And I'm with ya, im too lazy, and technically challenged to make a vid, although I would like to

Hate and respect can be mutually exclusive.. I have a hard time convincing ppl if that with brady

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Hate and respect can be mutually exclusive.. I have a hard time convincing ppl if that with brady

I know where ur coming from, to be honest I am one who has respect for the bastard, even tho I hate his guts of course