10 reasons why Tom Brady Sucks!!

13 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

It was a bit of an exaggeration. Brady is still gay

Gay for winning SBs :(

4 hours ago, BigPappy said:

They didn't play the single most important reason why he sucks. and in truth it's the only reason that matters......he cheats!

Love it

Isn't one conspiracy that he has that Ernie guy telling him what to do illegally in his headset during the play?

We could make a video splicing Ernie or Beli talking in a headset, dub a voice telling Brady to throw to whatever receiver he throws to while we cut back to the play as Brady throws a random read that doesn't look natural. If we make it look really good and professional it could be pretty convincing lol go viral. 

I don't even know, like could that be sued for libel and slander or something? Cause I have half a mind to make this a personal project

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Bills4life1924 said:

See previous comments.. I stated although as a bills fan I hate him, But I am one who respects him as well. Thread was started for entertainment (hence the words I wrote below video, thread title is just name of the video), but thanks for your concern

Lol exactly what we are talking about. Hate and respect can be mutually exclusive, and people don't get their head around that. It's similar to jealousy, you dislike somebody because they have something you don't.

It's not a hard concept to grasp. I can say I love Odell for his all pro game and transcendent marketability but don't respect his character.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks
  • Like (+1) 1

I get people's desire to bash the guy, and I hate him myself, but nothing I or anyone else can say can change what he's done on the field (unfortunately).

The guy is the GOAT in my opinion, and I can't wait for the day he retires. Tears of joy will stream down my face. It'll be my own personal Super Bowl.

But the dude is just so dominant it hurts. I'm pretty sure they threw out a stat recently that he has more wins in Buffalo than any of our starting QB over the last few decades other than Jim Kelly...That's insane.

People act like the Dolphins teams in the 70's were some monumental hump to get over, and sure, they were at the time. But Brady has been killing us for over a decade now, and there's still no true end in sight.

18 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Gay for winning SBs :(

Love it

Isn't one conspiracy that he has that Ernie guy telling him what to do illegally in his headset during the play?

We could make a video splicing Ernie or Beli talking in a headset, dub a voice telling Brady to throw to whatever receiver he throws to while we cut back to the play as Brady throws a random read that doesn't look natural. If we make it look really good and professional it could be pretty convincing lol go viral. 

I don't even know, like could that be sued for libel and slander or something? Cause I have half a mind to make this a personal project

I guess you could call it a conspiracy, but if you read https://www.amazon.com/Spygate-Untold-Story-Bryan-OLeary/dp/0985467002 he talks about the second receiver in Brady's helmet so he can get the defensive scheme being played on that down so he knows who to throw to. When Brady went down for the season and Castle took over for him, he used Brady's helmet and it explains why Castle did so well in NE and sucked everywhere else he went. I have never read the book, just an article that was about the book. One of these days I will grab it....maybe.

1 hour ago, BigPappy said:

I guess you could call it a conspiracy, but if you read https://www.amazon.com/Spygate-Untold-Story-Bryan-OLeary/dp/0985467002 he talks about the second receiver in Brady's helmet so he can get the defensive scheme being played on that down so he knows who to throw to. When Brady went down for the season and Castle took over for him, he used Brady's helmet and it explains why Castle did so well in NE and sucked everywhere else he went. I have never read the book, just an article that was about the book. One of these days I will grab it....maybe.

Can't prove it I guess, but would love the fabricate a convincing video

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Can't prove it I guess, but would love the fabricate a convincing video

Ask Flutie about it.

From Spygate:

“He was amazed that the coaches kept right on speaking to Brady past the 15-second cutoff, right up until the snap,” ­according to O’Leary.

“The voice in Tom Brady’s helmet was explaining the exact defense he was about to face.”

That same year, Pats linebacker Ted Johnson told USA Today that an hour before game time, a list the opposing team’s audibles — the signals a QB would use at the line of scrimmage just before a snap to change the play — would sometimes appear in his locker. He had no idea where the lists came from...