NFL people to root for: ...

Damn there are a lot in this column and he is not a Bills fan.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000932109/article/nfl-people-to-root-for-larry-fitzgerald-carson-wentz-eric-berry

BUFFALO BILLS: Nathan Peterman, QB

Hey, he never asked to be involved in the drama between Tyrod Taylor and the Bills. Peterman was pushed into a position he never should have been in. It was like putting a toddler in the driver's seat of an RV. It might make for a cute photo, but that RV is going to crash. The Bills' RV did. I just don't want Peterman's only NFL experience to be his 87-interception performance against the Chargers. His grandkids are going to Google that one day.

Well I cheer for the zebras in games of opposition foes so I guess someone will.

I did not get to see game so I missed 82 of the interceptions but I am sure they are there since it was posted there were on NFL.com.

CLEVELAND BROWNS: Tyrod Taylor, QB

Taylor was never given a chance in Buffalo. He won't get one in Cleveland, no matter what Hue Jackson says. I want to live in a world where a team actually wants Tyrod to be its quarterback, and he takes that team to the Super Bowl ... where it loses to the Bears.

LOS ANGELES RAMS: Wade Phillips, DC

Truly one of the most entertaining coaches in NFL history and clearly one of the very best at what he does. I hope he's able to keep his stable of heels on top, like the NFL version of Bobby Heenan.

OAKLAND RAIDERS: Marshawn Lynch, RB

Sorry, not sorry. Having Marshawn in the league just makes the NFL a better place. And I would like him to help deliver the Raiders one last ride before the team moves to Las Vegas.

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: Marquise Goodwin, WR

This touchdown to honor his son is everything you want from your sports heroes.

Edited by Limeaid

What a lame write up on Peterman.  He was a rookie..went in and through some INTs. not the end of the world.  And was the 87 interception thing supposed to be funny

Just now, Skins Malone said:

Edited by Skins Malone

4 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

I'm the biggest Tyrod Taylor fan on these boards and even I can say he was given plenty of chances.

Yeah, no kidding. 3 seasons of starting is suddenly "not given a chance."

Good Lord.  That's stupid by "TSW drunk posting" standards, never mind "league writer" standards.

As stupid as "Tyrod Taylor not getting a chance" was, I think "Marquise Goodwin, sports hero" is the real low point.  

• Haha (+1) 1

This is why you don't pay attention.   Hired to talk about fantasy football now he gets to write this kind of junk.  

So he knows more than the teams that Tyrod hasn't gotten a chance.  If teams would just listen to me they'd go to the super bowl with Tyrod.  Tyrod Taylor sucks as a passing QB - what the hell is so hard to understand?

This thread is so TBD. People are FURIOUS, that he suggests Tyrod Taylor is a guy to cheer for. He is a classy guy that took a pay cut, moved onto a team that drafted a QB 1st overall and has remained classy. Why in the world are people bothered by this? That is a miserable existence. It isn’t hard to support good people. All of those former Bills are good people. If this makes you mad, get a life.

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

NFL starting QB....

Lol

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This thread is so TBD. People are FURIOUS, that he suggests Tyrod Taylor is a guy to cheer for. He is a classy guy that took a pay cut, moved onto a team that drafted a QB 1st overall and has remained classy. Why in the world are people bothered by this? That is a miserable existence. It isn’t hard to support good people. All of those former Bills are good people. If this makes you mad, get a life.

Calm down, no ones pissed he said Taylor is a guy to cheer for, only that the reason is that he "never had a chance " here. He had 3 years and while not as bad as people make him out to be, he wasn't good enough to get the offence going and he wasn't winning games for them like you would expect a starting QB to do.

Most people know he isn't horrible and is a really good guy and teammate that deserves some cheers, but not because he never had a chance here

5 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Lol

Calm down, no ones pissed he said Taylor is a guy to cheer for, only that the reason is that he "never had a chance " here. He had 3 years and while not as bad as people make him out to be, he wasn't good enough to get the offence going and he wasn't winning games for them like you would expect a starting QB to do.

Most people know he isn't horrible and is a really good guy and teammate that deserves some cheers, but not because he never had a chance here

I think that his point is that no team will commit to him while many comparable QBs (like Tannehill) have remained unchallenged. I  don’t necessarily agree or disagree on that point. It still makes no sense that people are bothered by it. 

15 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

These are likely the same stunads who whined that JPL didn't get a proper chance to succeed as the Bills starter...

• Like (+1) 1