Dez Bryant

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

That was Romo's fault.  I'd take Dez Bryant in a heartbeat.

Romo hasn't been around for awhile. He still managed to get hurt.

45 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Dez is the first player in NFL history to sign for Bitcoin.  Beane is a wizard.

It was actually Meadcoin, the Official Cryptocoin Of Hammer's Lot and the ONLY cryptocoin accepted at Mead's Strombolitorium.

Dez obviously lost a few steps however for the right price i would take him in a heartbeat.....way better than what we got now thats for sure.......

21 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Not really.  The man could get open.  I remember him owning Revis with basketball style crossovers.

Too much credit was given for his freestyling......most of good DB play is anticipating the route.   Stevie's freestyle worked here because the Bills had nothing at all at WR and Fitz needed to accommodate to move the football at all and they developed a relationship.    Wouldn't fly with good QB's or teams with actual second and third options in their WR corps.     

But beyond that the dude was just an extremely selfish football player.   McD would get a permanent red-head if he had to coach that drought era piece of trash.   You just don't see dudes who sabotage their team to draw attention to themselves like that dude.    That's how he went out in San Diego too........costing the Bolts a game with an unsportsmanlike penalty for over-celebrating a catch near the goal line.:lol:

1 hour ago, aceman_16 said:

Dunkirk Dan has it on good authority that Dez was JUST about to sign the contract when he ordered ranch for his chicken wings.  Kim Pegula was allegedly there and smacked him on his head with her Michael Kors custom purse and was overheard her saying "Hell no..  Ranch..  You MUST go."  Guessing Dez is at the airport as we speak.

And on that note..../thread

• Haha (+1) 1