How did you do this year with your Season Ticket relocation?

Curious to hear how other STHs made out with the seat relo process this year. 

Contrary to my expectations, this was my best year yet.  I was able to get 1 section closer to midfield on the first level, and up to row 30 which was almost exactly what I was looking for.

I think I got very lucky though. I had to log on at the exact minute my allotted window opened, and when I scanned the better sections there was only one pair left that met my criteria.  That process always gets my heart rate up. 

How did you fare this year?

I had a similar experience, I was able to move one section closer to mid field and at the same row level I was in.  I went on at the exact time I was alocated and I was pleasantly surprised to find I had a couple of choices in the section.

I am 4 seats 4 rows up in upper deck...nothing available any better for 4 tickets.

Did add a couple in the last row in 334...my nephews moved there as well...sometimes I just want to stand the whole game and this lets me do that if I want. And its close to the head for my pregame ritual!!!!

A few years ago, I got 2 season tickets, mainly just for myself. I would work to bring a different friend to each game. This became difficult as most of the bills fans I knew, already had season tickets. After 2 years of bouncing around, I was able to finally relocate to seats that happened to be right next to my buddies last year. I sit in the corner endzone, and don't plan on moving any time soon.

Had 2 pairs on the end zone side of 136, row 31 and row 28.  Consolidated to 4 seats in a row, 15 seats closer to mid-field still in section 136 row 31.  Now 5 seats away from the split to a more expensive section, still close to the great people and long-time neighbors who sit at the other end of the row.

And Guffalo is in the row behind me

• Like (+1) 1

Glad to hear many of you did pretty well.  My move pushed me into slightly more expensive territory in the lower bowl but I don't mind paying a bit more for what will probably be a much better overall view.   

It'll be fascinating to see what the transition will be like if/when a new stadium comes.  I'm sure those with seniority will still have first crack, but we'll need to pony up the cash for the better seats.  Guess that's when the almighty dollar will have the last word!

3 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

We were on the sunny side of the stadium last year and were able to move to the shade this year so im happy.

Remember that when the 'gales of November come slashing'...then again in a gale, there won't be much sun anyways.

Seriously, you're happy, I'm happy for your gang as well.  Enjoy!

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

2 hours ago, wagon127 said:

A few years ago, I got 2 season tickets, mainly just for myself. I would work to bring a different friend to each game. This became difficult as most of the bills fans I knew, already had season tickets. After 2 years of bouncing around, I was able to finally relocate to seats that happened to be right next to my buddies last year. I sit in the corner endzone, and don't plan on moving any time soon.

What section.

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

My seats are about as good as they can get without moving to a more expensive section. No changes for me.

I search every year to jump the aisle into your section since its about half price to move literally 3 seats to my left. Never an opening.