How did you do this year with your Season Ticket relocation?

43 minutes ago, JM57 said:

I search every year to jump the aisle into your section since its about half price to move literally 3 seats to my left. Never an opening.

Yeah. 241 and all the former Rockpile sections are popular. No one ever leaves.

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Uh oh...sounds like a plot for a bad police procedural.  "Two days before season ticket renewals, and that's the third mysterious death in Section 241".

5 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Can't say I blame em. You get the same view for $380 a seat that I get for $610 a seat

Did great. Moved down exactly one row from 15 to 14, on the aisle, lower bowl. Now we are next to our friends instead of kitty corner to them.

Whoever owned these two seats literally ALWAYS had them up for sale, so I wonder if they fell victim to the new rules. 

21 minutes ago, JM57 said:

Can't say I blame em. You get the same view for $380 a seat that I get for $610 a seat

I bought my seats when they created the Rockpile. 2005 was it? I had seats in the 100s and moved over there.

16 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Remember that when the 'gales of November come slashing'...then again in a gale, there won't be much sun anyways.

Seriously, you're happy, I'm happy for your gang as well.  Enjoy!

Last year for the Jets and Broncos game it was like uncomfortably hot. Id rather take the shade for those game haha.

Its cold in November no matter where you sit

12 hours ago, Chicharito said:

I have been waiting for the owner of the 8 seats next to me to give up at least 2 seats so I can get them I've had the same seats for 15 years and I'm sick of this guy selling his tickets to nothing but opposing fans. 

Look at post below..i would let the ticket office know . Might be someone they like, might be someone they dont. 

10 hours ago, jimmy10 said:

Did great. Moved down exactly one row from 15 to 14, on the aisle, lower bowl. Now we are next to our friends instead of kitty corner to them.

Whoever owned these two seats literally ALWAYS had them up for sale, so I wonder if they fell victim to the new rules. 

52 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Last year for the Jets and Broncos game it was like uncomfortably hot. Id rather take the shade for those game haha.

Its cold in November no matter where you sit

tell ya what, the Tuel Chiefs game i was on sunny side, friends were on shady. We met back at tailgate they were shivering and cold, we were in hoodies whole game. Not ofetn, but sometimes that sun can make a world of difference