Josh Allen discussed on The Rich Eisen Show | 4/19/18

9 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Thank you for posting this discussion.   It seems like Beane may knew what he was doing by drafting Allen. 

I am getting really pumped up to see Allen in action.

As much as I don't want summer to already be over with, because I live in northeast Iowa and the winters suck here, I just can't wait for the upcoming football season. The kid has all the physical tools, can he put it together mentally. If he can, we have our franchise QB for the next 15 years.

Wow, they had some strong and positive things to say. He still needs to grow, and show he can develop. But that certanly gives me hope that he can be special.

I didnt like the pick, but I never saw him play, just what the "experts" showed in some clips, but as I keep watching closely I get why he was the pick.

Some high praise here.  Pours gasoline on the fire of hope burning inside me.

But the fire of doubt didn't actually get any weaker.   There are legit concerns about Allen and we just don't know yet if he'll overcome them.  

Maybe I'm being b*ll-less in my lack of strong opinion but I'm firmly in the wait-and-see camp.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Thank you for posting this discussion.   It seems like Beane may knew what he was doing by drafting Allen. 

I am getting really pumped up to see Allen in action.

Me too. I hated the pick, but my Bills fandom is just too overpowering.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

The ceiling of Josh Allen is extremely high......I just want them to bring him along right.  He needs to be developed.

The fact of the matter is that McCarron and Peterman are not much competition. I'd like to see the rookie sit for at least half, if not all year. 

But, it's just not gonna happen. I have a strong feeling they'll just start him day 1.

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Me too. I hated the pick, but my Bills fandom is just too overpowering.

The fact of the matter is that McCarron and Peterman are not much competition. I'd like to see the rookie sit for at least half, if not all year. 

But, it's just not gonna happen. I have a strong feeling they'll just start him day 1.

If they do.....regardless of potential we should expect a lot of growing pains and a down year.

1 hour ago, Soda Popinski said:

Holy crap Mykidsdad???   

*takes drag of a cigarette*

There's a name i haven't heard in a while.    

His name gets brought up from time to time. And when it does, it’s nice to let it shower over you.

Oh mykidsdad!

• Haha (+1) 2