[Misleading Title]Tom Brady facts....

1 hour ago, hondo in seattle said:

This graphic deserves its one own thread?

Fixed.

Rule No. 1 of the Thread Police employee manual, "those who cannot grasp the English language and who make simple spelling errors while attempting to be self-righteous and over-officious shall have their position with the Thread Police terminated."

I would think, here on TBD, we can cut a little extra bit of slack for those who wish to post threads mocking anything Pats**** related.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rubes said:

I would think, here on TBD, we can cut a little extra bit of slack for those who wish to post threads mocking anything Pats**** related.

Maybe this thread is giving him too much pressure.  We should deflate the mood around here.  That would be a better match to the patriots fan boards I have been secretly recording.

• Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Rubes said:

Around here? For Bill's fans, that should have an allegiance with Jets, Fins, and pretty much all other Football fans outside of the Bandwagoners following NE, this place always has people  complaining about fans not ballwashing him because they are afraid of pissing off some football gods, or would rather blame the Bill's for not just beating him.

33 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

:lol:

Can MLB just fast track him into the HOF now? 

• Like (+1) 1

5 horrible SB rings. Tuck rule to SB, spygate next SB, seahawk goaline srewup SB, Falcons offense brain fart SB. Sadly is the GOAT. Facts. Surprised Gronk didn't come down with that hail Mary for another SB.

The sole reason I love Eli and the Giants. Patriots killas

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks
  • Like (+1) 2