Was a list of signed UDFA's posted and I just missed it?

1 hour ago, Ennjay said:

Does anyone know?

I was thinking the same thing... usually there's a list released and plenty of discussion about these guys that I've never heard of.  Always interesting to hear about who might become dark horse surprises!

2 hours ago, Ennjay said:

Does anyone know?

i was trying to find them on the bills site so i could do more research but had no luck.

53 minutes ago, xsoldier54 said:
  • Matt Boeson, LB/TE, TCU 
  • Robert Foster, WR, Alabama 
  • Levi Wallace, CB, Alabama
  • Gerhard de Beer, OL, Arizona
  • Ike Boettger, OL, Iowa
  • Ryan Carter, DB, Clemson

other than the 1st and last, i think they all stick around. i want to do more research on foster....gotta feelimg.

3 hours ago, Ennjay said:

Does anyone know?

Would you mind doing just a little work on your own to find it?  Search bar on TBD, google, etc. - or even use the shoutbox.  

Is that too much of us to ask of you?

1 hour ago, White Linen said:

Would you mind doing just a little work on your own to find it?  Search bar on TBD, google, etc. - or even use the shoutbox.  

Is that too much of us to ask of you?

Excuse me for interrupting your busy day.  You (whoever "us" is) obviously have better things to do than answer questions in a sports blog.  Oh wait . . .

Seriously, if a simple question bothers you this much, learn to ignore it.  There's no need to throw a public fit about something this trivial.

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Ennjay said:

Excuse me for interrupting your busy day.  You (whoever "us" is) obviously have better things to do than answer questions in a sports blog.  Oh wait . . .

Seriously, if a simple question bothers you this much, learn to ignore it.  There's no need to throw a public fit about something this trivial.

Agreed

36 minutes ago, Ennjay said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buffalorumblings.com/platform/amp/2018/4/28/17297664/nfl-draft-rumors-buffalo-bills-2018-udfa-tracker

here you go... idk if it’s full list