Who's Going To The Monday Night Game vs NE?

Bought my tickets the day they went on sale to the public. My older brother who lives in queens has never been to a home Bills game, so I bought him a ticket. Section 134, Row 9. Gonna be loud !?

17 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Prepare for Thunderdome in the parking lots after dark. No sarcasm.

This.

Just imagine if we win on National Television and are over .500 by that point in the season? :beer:

On 5/8/2018 at 11:06 AM, Peace Frog said:

My wife & I just got our tickets.  We live in Washington state and don't get to go to many games so I'm looking forward to the game and she loves me.  

I will be there as well from Washington State. The atmosphere will be incredible. Purposely  got tickets near the tunnel to be near the big 4 when they are there to retire Thurman’s jersey.

and yes it’s exhausting being around obnoxious Seahawks fans all year. They are the least loyal fans in the nfl. They will not be good this year and I’m excited to see how people will fall off the Seahawks bandwagon after only one losing season.

Edited by TheStateofWarshingtun

I would have a two hour drive home, including lots of back roads.  Twenty years ago I might have ventured it, but I'd rather not cross paths with a deer in the wee hours of the morning.

On 5/8/2018 at 6:02 PM, lxxenigmaxxl said:

Screw you man, you cant go. Don't you think you did enough damage back in 2007 on a Monday night!!! I was there and screaming this ones in the books and my family and friends have never let me forget it.

Is that any way to speak to a lady?