Who's Going To The Monday Night Game vs NE?

My wife & I just got our tickets.  We live in Washington state and don't get to go to many games so I'm looking forward to the game and she loves me.  

Just now, Peace Frog said:

My wife & I just got our tickets.  We live in Washington state and don't get to go to many games so I'm looking forward to the game and she loves me.  

Awesome! 

The Ralph will be a rockin!!

3 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Good luck with your travels and enjoy the game.

I personally LOVE prime time games for the Bills, maybe perhaps because we get so few of them.

I know most around here prefer 1pm Sunday starts, but the night game against New England has the potential for a ton of atmosphere and it could become something special if we find a way to win the game.

:)

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Got to be tough being around all those Seahawk fans. My wife is from Washington State and they drive me absolutely crazy. Seriously has to be the most annoying fan base on the planet. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, rodneykm said:

Got to be tough being around all those Seahawk fans. My wife is from Washington State and they drive me absolutely crazy. Seriously has to be the most annoying fan base on the planet. 

I actually went to the Seahawks game last year on Monday night.  My car (and a bunch of others in the lot) got clouted.

35 minutes ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Me!!!!!

Ticket purchase at 12:17 PM EDT today.

SEC 129....Row 34.

I'll be the only one in a Jason Witten home jersey.

Screw you man, you cant go. Don't you think you did enough damage back in 2007 on a Monday night!!! I was there and screaming this ones in the books and my family and friends have never let me forget it.

Edited by lxxenigmaxxl

• 1 month later...