Johnny Manziel Hospitalized

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

It may not be long before his life is over.

I'm not making light of that.  

I know you're not and I hope others follow suit.

This kid is in serious need of professional help.  I know he's a douche.  I know he hits girls.  But he doesn't deserve to die.  This is a very sad story.

• Like (+1) 2

Could be so many things. However...

Mental health is an issue in this country. I see it everyday at work. Until we start looking at mental health differently and approaching mental health differently, we are all going to act confused as to why people (Manziel) do/does certain things. Mental health is a disease that people cannot often see, but it is as damaging as any disease we have. 

Just my two cents

Edited by ClemsonBills
  • Like (+1) 8

9 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I don't.  This kid needs help and his football career is officially over.

5 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

It may not be long before his life is over.

I'm not making light of that.  

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I know you're not and I hope others follow suit.

This kid is in serious need of professional help.  I know he's a douche.  I know he hits girls.  But he doesn't deserve to die.  This is a very sad story.

We don't know the type of reaction.  He's on a mood stabilizer surely, and there's a ton of possible reactions.  Hopefully that's all this is.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, jmc12290 said:

We don't know the type of reaction.  He's on a mood stabilizer surely, and there's a ton of possible reactions.  Hopefully that's all this is.

True.  I'm not suggesting he was abusing drugs again, just that serious trouble follows this guy around and his life is very much out of balance.  Has been for a long time.  

17 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I don't.  This kid needs help and his football career is officially over.

The sad part is this is the help he got. He's already fessed himself up to being bipolar and was willing to get help. Then the docs go and make a change to his meds and he has a bad reaction. It happens, through no fault of his own.

I almost feel bad for him.

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

The sad part is this is the help he got. He's already fessed himself up to being bipolar and was willing to get help. Then the docs go and make a change to his meds and he has a bad reaction. It happens, through no fault of his own.

I almost feel bad for him.

The timing, to me, is a tad peculiar.  Being at a concert when the "bad reaction" happens isn't a great sign.

• Like (+1) 2