Johnny Manziel Hospitalized

he was diagnosed bi-polar and there is very serious medications involved with that.

So before everyone starts assuming he ate a bunch of oxycotins he may actually had a real prescription issue.

Lets not just jump in and assume.. Wait for the facts, if there are any new ones besides what has been reported.

There is more gossip going on here then actual facts right now

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, ClemsonBills said:

Could be so many things. However...

Mental health is an issue in this country. I see it everyday at work. Until we start looking at mental health differently and approaching mental health differently, we are all going to act confused as to why people (Manziel) do/does certain things. Mental health is a disease that people cannot often see, but it is as damaging as any disease we have. 

Just my two cents

Yes sir,this is the reason why he needs to avoid alcohol. Anti depressants with booze mixed = Death.

The gossip happens because... it's him and thus because of his past behavior, and also because he was at a concert, which usually means non-prescription drugs or prescription ones used "creatively". Doesn't mean it is so, but no wonder there is gossip!

6 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Yes sir,this is the reason why he needs to avoid alcohol. Anti depressants with booze mixed = Death.

It's unlikely he's on antidepressants, but avoiding any kind of drug/alcohol would be important.

4 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

So, I mean, does anyone really give a... about Manziel? The kid has absolutely p issed away great opportunities and God given talent. I have zero sympathy for him.

Yes, I give a !@#$ about what happens to my fellow human beings.  What kind of monster are you?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

The gossip happens because... it's him and thus because of his past behavior, and also because he was at a concert, which usually means non-prescription drugs or prescription ones used "creatively". Doesn't mean it is so, but no wonder there is gossip!

No wonder indeed, but still shameful and sad

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

That's rough...

What's rough about it? You want to squander away chance after chance, I mean if he didnt habs access to help, I'd understand.

However, it is blatantly obvious the kid just doesnt get it.

I love me some Johnny!! Hope that everything is okay and it is just a bad reaction. The guy recognized that he had a problem and is doing what he can to battle it. As a person that lives with someone in recovery, I’m cheering hard for #combackszn 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I love me some Johnny!! Hope that everything is okay and it is just a bad reaction. The guy recognized that he had a problem and is doing what he can to battle it. As a person that lives with someone in recovery, I’m cheering hard for #combackszn 

2013-2014 A&M highlights remain a top 10 video for me.  Minor setback for a major comeback.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

So, I mean, does anyone really give a... about Manziel? The kid has absolutely p issed away great opportunities and God given talent. I have zero sympathy for him.

So the kid is diagnosed bi-polar, which itself is a sentence I would wish on nobody, and you have zero sympathy. Let me guess you are a christian

by the way Lithium is some very serious medication

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

It's unlikely he's on antidepressants, but avoiding any kind of drug/alcohol would be important.

Yes, I give a !@#$ about what happens to my fellow human beings.  What kind of monster are you?

I generally agree but the guy has been alleged to hit a girl.  

I always thought his talent was completely overrated.  He was a really good college qb but  I never envisioned he could be a good nfl, even without the other stuff.  But if he is truly learning from the mistakes and trying to make himself a better person, I wish him the best.  But he’s more likely to be the next Chris Herren than Tom Brady.

5 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

What can be avoided is being a jerk and not sympathizing.  

Hope you have people in your life that care when "unavoidable" bad stuff happens to you.

I agree with having sympathy for him.  I do wonder if some of the same people would have as much sympathy for Kaepernick than a drug abuser who has been alleged to hit women.