Questions about 2018 Roster

Just now, Bray Wyatt said:

But you arent making an apples to apples comparison, this is not the same offense with the same personnel that TT had in those years.

You can go back two years if you like to think that somehow makes a better comparison, I will stick with the more recent. Asking AJM to put up 400 pts in order to be an equivalent to what TT did (which seems to be your implication) in a different offense that what TT did is not a good comparison 

Clearly you didn't follow the entire conversation to see how we got to where we got to, so I'd suggest doing that. But at the end of the day I am comparing the players and their bodies of work in the NFL when giving my feedback on the topic at hand. If you want to say Tyrod sucked because one of his 3 years as a Bill - in a new O with admittedly worse weapons was bad, then you're going to get called out for it. Especially since the other 2 years are both in the top 10 in points scored in team history. I know you didn't do that, but that's the part of the conversation you seem to have glossed over.

Same goes for LB for me. I love the Edmunds pick and he's got all the potential in the world, but he's stepping in to replace a MLB that has played 1,000+ snaps in each of the past 4 years and racked up 289 tackles and 216 assisted tackles in that time. As much as I like Edmunds, it's hard for me to say that position is upgraded at this point in time.

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Clearly you didn't follow the entire conversation to see how we got to where we got to, so I'd suggest doing that. But at the end of the day I am comparing the players and their bodies of work in the NFL when giving my feedback on the topic at hand. If you want to say Tyrod sucked because one of his 3 years as a Bill - in a new O with admittedly worse weapons was bad, then you're going to get called out for it. Especially since the other 2 years are both in the top 10 in points scored in team history. I know you didn't do that, but that's the part of the conversation you seem to have glossed over.

Same goes for LB for me. I love the Edmunds pick and he's got all the potential in the world, but he's stepping in to replace a MLB that has played 1,000+ snaps in each of the past 4 years and racked up 289 tackles and 216 assisted tackles in that time. As much as I like Edmunds, it's hard for me to say that position is upgraded at this point in time.

Ok I must have missed that part then (that the OP made), I only skimmed through. :beer:

Glad to see that Edmunds will be calling plays during the mini-camp, i am excited for him as well, and it would seem the staff has a lot of confidence in him already

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Ok I must have missed that part then (that the OP made), I only skimmed through. :beer:

Glad to see that Edmunds will be calling plays during the mini-camp, i am excited for him as well, and it would seem the staff has a lot of confidence in him already

Best way to learn for a talented kid that young. Throw him in the fire! :D

• Like (+1) 1