Cover1 - Tremaine Edmunds post draft video

His game speed matches or exceeds his timed speed. It is crazy to see him chasing down WR's that easily. I really like the fact that he improved on his weaknesses as the season went on. I think we killed it on this pick.

• Like (+1) 2

So much speed.  Great tackler.  Bills were very lucky to get this guy plus a QB.  Bills took a big chance when they didn't re-sign Brown, but I understood it as they didn't want to commit a lot of money on a 3 - 5 year contract when he didn't represent what they were really looking for.  Ending up with Edmunds is just unbelievable.  Could be in running for DROY.

• Like (+1) 2

The only thing going to stop Edmunds is an injury. 

I just don’t see anything from him that says he can’t be special for a long time. I am a UGA fan and big time lover of Roquan Smith. I honestly think Edmunds  has the ability to be everything Roquan can be. 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

His game speed matches or exceeds his timed speed. It is crazy to see him chasing down WR's that easily. I really like the fact that he improved on his weaknesses as the season went on. I think we killed it on this pick.

I don't think you'll see him chasing down WRs that easily in the NFL just because if you're a NFL WR and you see him in your rearview, you're using every gear you have, i mean running like there's a grizzly chasing you.   

• Like (+1) 1

Edmunds will be great because McDermott drafted him. I have no doubts. If he went to the wrong team he might become just a better version of Zach Brown, but I am positive we'll coach him up and put him in the best position to succeed. We did the same thing with Tre'Davious White last year. He's exactly the kind of LB you need to stop the Patriots offense.

I am blown away. I have never seen a ILB like Edmunds before. He is truly a freak of nature and his physical tools are what you dream of for an ILB. He Just turned 20. If he stay healthy we have a Probowl LB. 

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Rex’s excuses made excuses.... 

Not that I'm here to give Rex cover, but let's face it, when healthy Gronk has always been a matchup nightmare.

He's too quick for most linebackers, too big for a safety and he's eaten every hybrid we've sent at him. 

Great breakdown. Like Juice said, seeing him make adjustments in game after getting beat is great to see. He'll get beat at times, but he's going to make a lot of plays.

Before the draft I didn't realize how much of an athletic freak he is. I can't wait to watch him play. This makes me like the Star signing even more and having Phillips there to develop into another block occupying DT. That said, he's even got the length and size to stack and shed guards who do get the 2nd level. He's also basically like a DE when he comes on a blitz, RB's aren't going to have an easy time picking him up. 

I absolutely love this pick and can't wait to see him out there. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1