My bold prediction

4 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

The Bills are going to be the sleeper team for next year that comes out of nowhere and is one of the top teams of the AFC. You guys watch?

Well, I do love your optimism! 

I wish I shared it.....

The AFC is weak. You guys have a huge shot to take it over. The Patriots are on their way down, they will have a Superbowl hangover plus Brady is almost 41 years old. There is tension on the team between the players and Belicheck. Pittsburgh has tension on their team as well and Big Ben is getting up there too.

1 minute ago, horned dogs said:

Agreed. The players and coaching are better than given credit for by many on this site.

I think so too. You guys made the playoffs last year with really the defense carrying you. Now you have an offense.

Just now, Ice bowl 67 said:

I think so too. You guys made the playoffs last year with really the defense carrying you. Now you have an offense.

The areas people are complaining about will see some additions after June 1. This staff is not dumb, they know what they need. I will be at Lambeau on Sept 30.

Just now, horned dogs said:

The areas people are complaining about will see some additions after June 1. This staff is not dumb, they know what they need. I will be at Lambeau on Sept 30.

I'll be at Lambeau as well. I'm hoping for a Bills invasion...

• Like (+1) 1

Gonna be tough with a BAD OL and a WR unit that is dependent on KB remaining healthy all year.  I do think the D will be top 10 possibly top 5.  Just need to stay healthy and for Edmunds to be comfortable calling the D

• Like (+1) 1

I'm not expecting a repeat to 2017 this coming season because there are still some big holes in the line up and a series of unbelievable circumstances that won't repeat led to the Bills breaking the playoff drought.  My expectations are more about 2019, assuming the QB problems have been resolved, more than they are about 2018.  This year I think the Bills will struggle with an overall tough schedule that is road heavy early.  As the free agents and rookie class settle into the defense, it should get better as the season progresses and keep them in most games.  But the combination of a new QB, a new offensive system, and some issues on the offensive line and WR will limit the effectiveness of the offense.  Maybe they finish between 6 to 8 wins. 

Whether its McCarron or Allen (I'm expected it to be Allen) at QB 2019 is a different story with the team set at QB, another good draft, and something like $50M in cap space to tap into the free agent market.  With those draft choices and cap money the team is able to address its weaknesses.  The roster will be solid top to bottom, the defense will be top 5, and the offense top 10 with the team going 11-5 to capture the AFC East title.