Would like to see Bills on Hard Knocks

Man I love people that say they'd be against it because of distractions.  Lights and cameras are present 24/7 regardless.  A few added cameras and interviews here and there are such a distraction that it will ultimately affect their play?  Okay!  Lol

16 minutes ago, Bill Murray said:

The people saying they dont want to see the Bills on it are totally nuts.  If the Bills were on hard knocks, you'd watch every episode and absolutely LOVE it.

Yep, people just reiterate what they hear the media say.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

As I understand it, they would not be a contender because they have been in the playoffs.  Feels good to be able to say that.

What the?  Had we known that we would have kept right on tanking! :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

I have never watched the show but have a question about it.

Has a team on it ever gone to the SB?

What is the best a team has done that has been on it?

All I know is that when fat Rex told them to get a GD  snack, they stunk.

I hope we are never on it. The men need to concentrate on football. When cameras are around, it changes behavior. See Marcia Clark's hair dos for reference.

Edited by reddogblitz

57 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Would be cool for us, but I can't think of a boring team for the general public. They will probably go Niners. You got the dreamy Jimmy G. and all the Reuben Foster drama. 

The Cardinals (All or Nothing), Chiefs and Bengals have had shows. I wouldn't class them as more interesting to the general public than the Bills. That said, though I would love to see more of the process in action, I wouldn't want anything that could distract the team from winning.   

18 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

The Cardinals (All or Nothing), Chiefs and Bengals have had shows. I wouldn't class them as more interesting to the general public than the Bills. That said, though I would love to see more of the process in action, I wouldn't want anything that could distract the team from winning.   

I don't know. The Cards had Carson Palmer, Honey Badger, Larry Fitz plus a really entertaining coach in Arians. With Cincy you had maniacs like Pac Man and Burfict, the first time you had Crason Palmer and OchoCinco. The Chiefs one was terrible and I think generally regarded as one of teh worst seasons. 

I'm saying McDermott and Beane, while I love them, are super boring and the characters on this team will not be interesteingto anybody but us. If Incognito and Marcell were still here, I could see it. The only we got going on is Mrs. Pegula, Mrs. Poyer, Mrs. McCarron, and the future Mrs. Josh Allen. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown

2 hours ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Yep, the article I posted above indicates that only these teams would have to accept Hard Knocks: 

» 49ers
» Broncos
» Browns
» Chargers
» Ravens
» Redskins

I would love to see a Bills Hard Knocks but there is no way McDermott volunteers for more distraction. However I would love to see either the Browns or the 49ers.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

Not for me. I just want to see this team concentrate on developing these young players and getting better overall - without the distraction that "Hard Knocks" would bring.

100% THIS!  

I can't understand for the life of me why this is still a show and I have no reason why any Bills fan wants to see all the drama that goes on with the team to be seen by the people that watch this stuff anyway. I tried to struggle through season one and after 5 minutes turned it off and never watched that crap again. 

Let's put Josh Allen on the spotlight giving his explanation to the room for his twitter comments. That would be great TV! McDermott did a terrific job last year. However, the last thing I want to see is he addressing the club talking about the process or anything else. The show is made for buffoons such as Rex who crave the camera. What it actually demonstrates is how inane and hollow the participants are.   

Whether Buffalo or any other team is being highlighted I have no interest in watching such contrived and unnatural behavior. It's a stupid concept and a stupid show. For those who are interested in this type of garbage just go watch some other fraudulent reality show such as House wives for wherever. Hell no!

2 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Let's put Josh Allen on the spotlight giving his explanation to the room for his twitter comments. That would be great TV! McDermott did a terrific job last year. However, the last thing I want to see is he addressing the club talking about the process or anything else. The show is made for buffoons such as Rex who crave the camera. What it actually demonstrates is how inane and hollow the participants are.   

Whether Buffalo or any other team is being highlighted I have no interest in watching such contrived and unnatural behavior. It's a stupid concept and a stupid show. For those who are interested in this type of garbage just go watch some other fraudulent reality show such as House wives for wherever. Hell no!

No