Watch: AJ McCarron "Highlights" from 2015

7 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Don't you LOVE the hypocrites that LAUD Tyrod Taylor for passing 190 YPG yet want to trash a sophomore for doing the same ????  

Enough with the crusade 26CB.  We din't need a 2nd or 3rd thread from you on it.  

Jut one thing to point out

Yes AJM will probably exceed TT's passing yards

BUT

TT brought other things to the table that AJM will not.....like yards on the ground

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Jut one thing to point out

Yes AJM will probably exceed TT's passing yards

BUT

TT brought other things to the table that AJM will not.....like yards on the ground

Which was TT's  BIGGEST reason for FAILURE. 

Make him a QB.   Stop the run force TT to pass. 

AJM  1 TD, 1 INT and 16 points in a Playoff game!!!   ;) ;)

TT      0 TD, 1 INT and   3 points in a Playoff game!!!   :sick: :sick: 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

7 minutes ago, eball said:

Not to mention Tyrod allowed us to get Edmunds.

Well, he saved us from using a 2019 2nd rounder anyway.

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Someone find the Tyrod Taylor Low light Film coverage

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

16 points in a Playoff game!!!   ;) ;)

Man, I thought you were over it. He's on another team :lol:

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Well, he saved us from using a 2019 2nd rounder anyway.

Man, I thought you were over it. He's on another team :lol:

I'm doing this for the hypocrites with their agenda.    Innocent parties should just ignore this. 

Do we really need a full 3 months more of crusades against AJ McCarron and Josh Allen before Pre Season Starts? 

To the crusaders  - If your guy wasn't selected Grow a Pair and move on.   

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I'm doing this for the hypocrites with their agenda.    Innocent parties should just ignore this. 

Do we really need a full 3 months more of crusades against AJ McCarron and Josh Allen before Pre Season Starts? 

To the crusaders  - If your guy wasn't selected Grow a Pair and move on.   

Do we really need to pretend he's going to be great? I'm on record, I believe Josh Allen will start this year and early (and it will be good for him).

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

1 hour ago, aceman_16 said:

I wouldn't do it because it is disingenuous and a passive aggressive way to make a point - in case you MISSED my point. If someone wants to post a negative review...  go for it.  However,  call it what it is.  To say it is a "highlight" film is innane and immature.

Oh I didn't miss your point.  It's kind of inane to compare bad play from a guy like McCarron to bad plays from some of the greatest of all time with the old "even the best QBs have bad games" stuff.  Absolutely no equivalence, no matter how small, can be drawn between McCarron and those three.

People use that line (we saw it here more than once with EJ) all the time and it is so unpersuasive that I don't know why they bother, except maybe to convince themselves it's "not a bad sign".

2 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Do we really need to pretend he's going to be great? I'm on record, I believe Josh Allen will start this year and early.

Did I say he was going to be great?    No, I did not. 

I have said - Give the guy a chance!  We lost 1 Hokie and we gained 2 more!  Be happy 

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
inappropriate language

The whinging over criticism of AJM in this thread is less than impressive. If anyone can't handle it, then it's their problem.  Grow up and realize you have no control over the situation and if you don't like this thread then don't read it or participate.   That is all.

Peace and Blessings. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Did I say he was going to be great?    No, I did not. 

I have said - Give the guy a chance!  I do not promote flooding the board with Bogus Tweets copied here as a means of Trolling.  

It's one guy's film breakdown, and it's valid. Just because something has a negative slant doesn't make it trolling. Making up bogus statistics instead of using actual data, refusing to back up a point with valid data or even a reasonable premise, those are trolling. This thread, aside from snarky use of quotes in the title, is not trolling.

No one should be expecting McCarron to be anything but a backup quality QB. He was the last and cheapest QB available in free agency. He has actually started games and looked like a backup in those games. That being said if it's better for Allen's development I don't care if McCarron starts most of the year. This year's success will not be determined by our number of wins.

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

I actually think McCarron will end up being cut during training camp or shortly before the season. Imo Peterman and Allen probably arnt much worse or much better 

I think Peterman is more likely to get cut.  AJ is an average at best type of qb but Allen needs a vet to learn under & McCarron is making reasonable money.

28 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

AJM  1 TD, 1 INT and 16 points in a Playoff game!!!   ;) ;)

TT      0 TD, 1 INT and   3 points in a Playoff game!!!   :sick: :sick: 

We have to get to the playoff game first

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

Actually, the post wasn't directed at you, but rather, the posters who continually offer negative prognostications as if they are fact, are completely dismissive and condescending to anyone who chooses to look at things in a more positive light, and then rationalize their behavior by citing the history of this franchise as if it some license to behave in an uncivil way. It is a small segmet of posters; however, they can sometimes be the most vocal.

My response was not about believing the Bills can do no wrong, because they clearly have over the fifty or so years I have followed them - often. It was about the declarations of certain posters, in response to virtually every decision this team makes that they do not agree with, that the decision will result in complete failure with no chance of success. It is not just a doubt or skepticism, such as you have about McCarron (which I share, by the way) or someone may have about Allen (which I share as well), or any other decision: It is a certainty of failure and there is no room for debate.

Again, great post Billsfan 1959; you guys want skepticism - live through the 1968, 1970, 1971, 1976, 1977, 1984, and 1985 seasons. Watch 1st round picks flop, QB merry go rounds then have OJ Simpson, Jim Braxton, Heaven Moses, Bob Chandler, JD Hill, and Marlin Briscoe and still finish last in offense! I'm with "McBean" as many of you call them and love what they are doing! If no results in three years I will jump on the bandwagon and offer criticism as many others will, but they get a chance! It took Chuck Knox with a new Front Office and some great drafts three years to get into the playoffs and Bill Polian three years and some change to get into the AFC Championship. Me - loving and enjoying the process!

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Logic said:

Lowlight videos are as useless as highlight videos.

You could package together the 10 worst plays of any QB in the NFL and make a similar video.

People keep saying this, yet no one has brought one of those videos to the table.