Buffalo buzzing after Bills draft picks, Sabres lottery win

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

If you want to read about your football team without feeling like someone is trying to goose you into a meltdown, you need only read Wawrow.

This is how it's done properly, because it's done professionally...not with an axe to grind.

Yeh he only does that with Sabre fans...

12 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I think they absolutely addressed the pash rush. Trent Murphy on the outside, Star and Horrible Harry clogging the middle and pushing the pocket back..all will have a positive effect I believe!

I hope you’re right. 

I feel we way overpaid for Star and both he and Murphy wouldn’t have been available if their original teams thought so highly of them.

For the record, I’m OK with a step back year. I do believe in ‘the Process’, just don’t believe we have nearly enough talent roster-wide.

12 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I think they absolutely addressed the pash rush. Trent Murphy on the outside, Star and Horrible Harry clogging the middle and pushing the pocket back..all will have a positive effect I believe!

I will believe Murphy is an upgrade when I see it. Washington offered him a contract but have seen no details but they wanted him back which is a positive but Russell Bodine was wanted back by Bengals.  Indicaters are that the contract they offered was not as good since he had suspension prior year.  He was supposed to put on weight to play DL but then started having issues and lost the weight.  Considering our situation at LB he might be better as a LB.

13 hours ago, nucci said:

Bills look to be able to sustain being a winning team but the Sabres are not even close. Watching NHL playoffs, Sabres have a long way to go

Keep looking for the gm/hc that keeps the team winning. Once you find them, pay them every penney they're worth. Hopefully that day is soon for both teams.

14 hours ago, nucci said:

Bills look to be able to sustain being a winning team but the Sabres are not even close. Watching NHL playoffs, Sabres have a long way to go

They finished dead last in the NHL, so yeah, it's hard to get too excited about a draft pick.

23 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

After we lost Dareus, we couldn’t have gotten much worse. The fortuitous T/Os by the Secondary masked that. Milano had a fine start to his career and hopefully will grow. But we didn’t address our woeful pass rush, IMO. The few stars we have left on offense will be negated by suspect at best OL play, I fear. 

Murphy had 10 sacks and freaking 55 pressures in 2016, and I expect him to be fully recoverd this season. Hughes was one of the league leaders in pressures this past season too. 

• Like (+1) 2