Which position shall we add next in Free Agency

Looking at the draft and undrafted free agents and the current roster make-up does the board think we need to add any available free agents.  I would like to look at three positions:

LB

OL

WR

I'm wondering if we will bring in Navarro Bowman for a visit.  He would add experience and help Tremaine Edmunds development.

I would also bring in Jabhari Evans to add experience to the interior of the offensive line.  

Lastly, I would see if Dez Bryant has the type of skills remaining to add anything as an outside WR.

Since we have money for maybe two of the three after June 1st, who would you readers of this post recommend?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RPbillsfan said:

Looking at the draft and undrafted free agents and the current roster make-up does the board think we need to add any available free agents.  I would like to look at three positions:

LB

OL

WR

I'm wondering if we will bring in Navarro Bowman for a visit.  He would add experience and help Tremaine Edmunds development.

I would also bring in Jabhari Evans to add experience to the interior of the offensive line.  

Lastly, I would see if Dez Bryant has the type of skills remaining to add anything as an outside WR.

Since we have money for maybe two of the three after June 1st, who would you readers of this post recommend?

those would be nice, hopefully we can bring in June and final roster cuts as well.

The offensive line is going to be better than people think. Losing Glenn will be wash, he hasn’t played much in the last two seasons anyways. Richie was on the downslide of his career, this would probably have been his last year on the team. Wood was an average center at best. WR is our biggest need. Give me Jeremy Maclin please

Seeing as AJ could quite possibly flame out by  Week 5 with Allen being rushed prematurely onto the field, how about a speed burning WR?  Gotta have someone who can take advantage of Allen's arm strength and keep defenses honest.  

3 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

The offensive line is going to be better than people think. Losing Glenn will be wash, he hasn’t played much in the last two seasons anyways. Richie was on the downslide of his career, this would probably have been his last year on the team. Wood was an average center at best. WR is our biggest need. Give me Jeremy Maclin please

i haven't been following maclin. anything left to him?

2 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I believe he’s the same age as Dez Bryant. He’s faster and I’m sure he’d be cheaper as well

i remember he was great in philly with desean jackson, then went to k.c. i believe. not sure how he's been doing ,but if he still has the speed count me in.

I actually think they may stand pat at WR unless they can get what they feel is an upgrade on a cheaper 1 year deal. It will be after June 1 though. I think they may add another OL player after OTA's and Mini Camp. Same with the LB position. I believe they want to see what they have in offseason workouts and go from there. 

4 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Retirement of Cognito is a big loss.  He was the key to several of Shady's runs.  Between him and Wood, they paved the path for Shady.  And we haven't had a NFL caliber Right Tackle for a long time.  The OL is a mess and requires significant attention.  I am not saying their replacements are incapable...but they are unproven.