Need identity of this former Bills player

1 hour ago, mileena said:

I have been meaning to ask this for a long time: who is the guy with the Sabres sweatshirt on the right of the pic talking to McD?  I know it's some famous player from the 90's.

Is it Thurman Thomas, Cornelius Bennett, or Bruce Smith? I can't tell from any of their pics since they have all gotten fatter, and this guy is wearing a hat. Also a bad angle.

bills-mcd-player.jpg

Its bruce--he shrunk half a foot in height recently.

1 hour ago, mileena said:

I have been meaning to ask this for a long time: who is the guy with the Sabres sweatshirt on the right of the pic talking to McD?  I know it's some famous player from the 90's.

Is it Thurman Thomas, Cornelius Bennett, or Bruce Smith? I can't tell from any of their pics since they have all gotten fatter, and this guy is wearing a hat. Also a bad angle.

bills-mcd-player.jpg

He is a former Miami Dolphin. May want to post on their message board.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, mileena said:

bills-mcd-player.jpg

u suck bye

• Haha (+1) 1