Eli Manning - scam artist

23 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

I'd be surprised if Manning had a direct role, possible but unlikely. Why do it? Guy is worth 100 million.

The one email is manning asking the equipment manager to grab 2 helmets that can be passed as game used.  To me it sounds like he knew.  But then again it could just be improper grammer on Eli's part.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Meh, I bet a lot of guys do this sort of thing, probably out of convenience as much as anything.

Doubt he's trying to scam people to make a few extra bucks selling helmets.  He makes too much real money to worry about dumb stuff like that.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll always remember Eli from the way he handled the draft, that dumb, smug entitled look on his face when San Diego picked him despite him whining he didn't want to play there. 

Lost all respect for the guy, glad his career and team are in the toilet. 

On 5/6/2018 at 12:43 PM, NewDayBills said:

I'd be surprised if Manning had a direct role, possible but unlikely. Why do it? Guy is worth 100 million.

Why do it? Because, he is worth 100mil. 

It amazes me the amount of people who think rich folks are above !@#$ing over others out of greed. Like, how !@#$ing niave are some of yall? Why did Weinstein rape folks when all he had to do was ask ('cause he is rich)?

BECAUSE HE WAS RICH AND THEREFORE THOUGHT HE COULD GET AWAY WITH IT!!!

In fact, he did.

Eli said screw you, and sold bs crap to a company, THEN pocketed the money. Being rich does not make you a good person...

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

I'll always remember Eli from the way he handled the draft, that dumb, smug entitled look on his face when San Diego picked him despite him whining he didn't want to play there. 

Lost all respect for the guy, glad his career and team are in the toilet. 

I'll always remember him beating the Pats* in the Super Bowl.  Twice.

Go Eli!   

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/6/2018 at 8:25 PM, Fadingpain said:

Meh, I bet a lot of guys do this sort of thing, probably out of convenience as much as anything.

Doubt he's trying to scam people to make a few extra bucks selling helmets.  He makes too much real money to worry about dumb stuff like that.

Yep. It was probably indifference rather than some elaborate con. He had an irksome chore and cut some corners.