RUMOR: (no source) Dez Bryant to visit Bills on Monday 5/7

3 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

What’s more strange? Admitting you have two accounts or replying to one account with the other? 

I bet this isn’t the first time this has happened. I have wondered if different accounts are by the same poster before. 

didn't someone famous do that a year or so back, replied to his own post, maybe in twitter was it??

6 hours ago, buffalo2218 said:

I find it odd Dez would pass up 7 mil a year for 3 years in Baltimore catching passes from Flacco to come here and work with McCaron/Allen for a one year deal

It would appear that if that deal was actually on the table, Dez badly miscalculated his market value. Having said that, I think he likely prefers a one-year deal over a 3 year/$21 mil deal because if he proves himself this year, he would be in line to make a lot more money than that moving forwards (at least in his head).

6 hours ago, buffalo2218 said:

I find it odd Dez would pass up 7 mil a year for 3 years in Baltimore catching passes from Flacco to come here and work with McCaron/Allen for a one year deal

Not an attractive place to go for a WR. That has nothing to do with the Bills. Just strictly about Flacco and his play. He may not even make it the whole season before he’s benched for Lamar. He’s been bad. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

That's it, I'm going home to Key Largo....there ain't anyone flying into this stinking airport

Been here all night.....We been scammed...

Thanks

Edited by HOUSE
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, DCOrange said:

It would appear that if that deal was actually on the table, Dez badly miscalculated his market value. Having said that, I think he likely prefers a one-year deal over a 3 year/$21 mil deal because if he proves himself this year, he would be in line to make a lot more money than that moving forwards (at least in his head).

It would seem that his representation would tell him to take that money.     On the surface it seems like his best earnings potential.

But sometimes markets get dry and better deals than expected happen...............like with the guard market in FA this year...........which ended up making Richie Incognito lose his marbles after he just took a pay cut.  

As I've stated many times here..........the WR pool dried up after 2014..........the combo freak athletes/very good receiving skill stopped coming and in recent drafts it's been either freak athlete OR lesser athletes with very good receiving skill.

So maybe after a good year Dez would get a 2 year $25M or something crazy like that from a WR desperate contender.     I highly doubt it but if demand is high who knows.