RUMOR: (no source) Dez Bryant to visit Bills on Monday 5/7

6 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

I have two names the one I broke Allen under was" buffalobillygoats"

If you were legit, why wouldn't you have just said that Dez Bryant visiting the Bills Friday with potential signing on Monday?   

25 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

So, you're replying to and liking your own posts under two different accounts?   I gotta believe that's a no-no...

Edited by Lurker
  • Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

You guys can say what you want but I broke the Allen going to Buffalo news and have broken several other stories that end up being true. My uncle works in the front office and sometimes he will tell some inside news. 

You broke nothing ... but yeah 

Just now, Magnum Force said:

As much as I would like for Dez to sign with the Bills...I am not sure if he would like playing his games in the Buffalo and Northeast Climate. He grew up in Texas, played his college football in Oklahoma and then back to Texas. 

I’m less concerned about his climate preferences than I am the fact that the Cowboys thought he was ineffective, couldn’t separate and was not even worth a lowball offer. It seems they didn’t even want him in the locker room. He’s not a “process guy” if I’m reading it right. 

21 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m less concerned about his climate preferences than I am the fact that the Cowboys thought he was ineffective, couldn’t separate and was not even worth a lowball offer. It seems they didn’t even want him in the locker room. He’s not a “process guy” if I’m reading it right. 

I guess I should have been more specific and said that this is  probably one of the reasons that he probably wouldn't want to sign here. You make some valid points but WR is a position of concern.  

Edited by Magnum Force

4 hours ago, DBilz2500 said:

This idiot has two accounts, replies to his own posts and gives himself thumbs up. He is a 10 year old or a weirdo, either way get rid of him please.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, DBilz2500 said:

You guys can say what you want but I broke the Allen going to Buffalo news and have broken several other stories that end up being true. My uncle works in the front office and sometimes he will tell some inside news. 

When starting the thread you probably should have mentioned your uncle working in FO.

and the two profiles... strange.

What’s more strange? Admitting you have two accounts or replying to one account with the other? 

I bet this isn’t the first time this has happened. I have wondered if different accounts are by the same poster before. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Buffalobillygoats

Posted April 25
Per my inside guy Bowen who lives within a shout of da Ralph, it’s all but set we are trading up 2morrow to draft a qb but not Rosen..instead it be Allen!!! You heard it only first here! Bean is appairently huge in Allen’s upside and many believe he will still be there because we all know know the first 4 will be Darnhold, Barkley, Mayfield, Chubb and we will trade you Broncos for gellin Allen the felon!!!! 

• Thank you (+1) 1