RUMOR: (no source) Dez Bryant to visit Bills on Monday 5/7

34 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Great....here we go again..

TO 2.0

Not saying I want Dez but I thought T.O. was good in Buffalo, productive and well behaved. If he was like T.O. what would be the problem?

Edited by Turk71

You guys can say what you want but I broke the Allen going to Buffalo news and have broken several other stories that end up being true. My uncle works in the front office and sometimes he will tell some inside news. 

3 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Awful lot of detail for an unsourced rumor.

Dunkirk Don was great at fairy tales too.

also wait, they're negotiating now but you said he was supposed to visit Monday?

Edited by BillsEnthusiast
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

You guys can say what you want but I broke the Allen going to Buffalo news and have broken several other stories that end up being true. My uncle works in the front office and sometimes he will tell some inside news. 

You sound a lot like Dunkirk Don, coincidence?

Edited by Turk71

We will see tomorrow.  But I don't like the numbers you're throwing around.

2 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Dunkirk Don was great at fairy tales too.

also wait, they're negotiating now but you said he was supposed to visit Monday?

There was a snag in negotiations that may now delay the visit. Dez thinks he's worth much more than he is 

3 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

So you knew the whole draft before it played out??  How does one call a draft pick?

1 minute ago, Ittakestime said:

So you knew the whole draft before it played out??  How does one call a draft pick?

I said Allen would be the pick day before it happened and also said they'd trade back into first if they could 

There was a snag in negotiations that may now delay the visit. Dez thinks he's worth much more than he is 

Good.  I don't want them to give him much.  Let someone else make that mistake.

20 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Based upon the entirety of your post, it is well thought out and exhibits excellent reasoning.  That being said, don't let Bryant out of the building...?

I heard Dez likes Red Wine....just FYI...and maybe blonde website reporters...

16 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

Funny.  I see that before today, you haven't posted since December 28. 

Hard to break the Allen pick if you'r only using telepathy...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

I took a look at your profile.  Been a TBD member since 2009, so you're not a newbie here.  So maybe you do have some inside info.  If this Dez info turns out to be true, even if he just visits, then no one's going to doubt you anymore.  If this is real, give us all a break for being suspicious.  We have dealt with 200+ pages of lies from Dunkirk Don, Chadwick Chad, Derby Dan, etc. in the past few months.  We all want some inside info, but we've been duped before, so we'll just have to see how it plays out.

1 minute ago, DBilz2500 said:

I have two names the one I broke Allen under was" buffalobillygoats"

You are not allowed to have two different accounts. You have just outed yourself and now may need to return under another alias. You are making yourself work to get these inside tips out to us. Thanks.