RUMOR: (no source) Dez Bryant to visit Bills on Monday 5/7

12 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

More details emerging: expect the deal to be mostly guaranteed money at around $6-7 million per year. 

Pretty sure your original post said a 1 year deal, now it’s $6-7 million per year?  I’m not holding my breath on this one.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

More details emerging: expect the deal to be mostly guaranteed money at around $6-7 million per year. 

You are going all in on this. 

The 6-7 million seems a bit high given his cold market. There would be no reason to offer a fully guaranteed deal either.

15 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

I can't explain why, but I believe you. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Another look at me thread, soon to be debunked after tomorrow comes and goes....

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Exactly that’s why it wouldn’t surprise me.The bar is closing and the Bills and Dez are the only ones left. Miss America ain’t walking thru that door for either side. 

I respect your contributions to the board, but I thought Brandon Beane already ruled us out from signing Dez

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Exactly that’s why it wouldn’t surprise me.The bar is closing and the Bills and Dez are the only ones left. Miss America ain’t walking thru that door for either side. 

For the Bills from right here, the list of candidates to sign can only get better.

For Dez, he faces only more and more competition to get signed. I'm not a GM but it strikes me that no front office is going to be in ANY hurry to sign Dez Bryant for at least a couple of weeks.

6 minutes ago, dabills21 said:

Another look at me thread, soon to be debunked after tomorrow comes and goes....

I respect your contributions to the board, but I thought Brandon Beane already ruled us out from signing Dez

I could be mistaken, but the quotes that I have read from Beane did not rule Dez it out it was the author of the article or tweet that interpreted as so.   

1 hour ago, DBilz2500 said:

So your orginial lie didn't travel/get the attention you hoped, so you had to add to it to get the thread going again

Edited by Ittakestime
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Magox said:

I could be mistaken, but the quotes that I have read from Beane did not rule Dez it out it was the author of the article or tweet that interpreted as so.   

You’re correct. Beane said that if they want to sign him, they’ll need to bring him in for a visit first and a writer interpreted that as him saying “we haven’t brought him in for a visit, which means we aren’t interested”

2 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I wasn’t. And yes you are right. And then we all come together to places just like this one and discuss our opinions. Do you see how this works now?

Right, but you can't think of 5 teams with worse QB situations? :rolleyes:

Butthurt we didn't take Rosen, get over it and quit being a dramatic princess.

5 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Right, but you can't think of 5 teams with worse QB situations? :rolleyes:

Butthurt we didn't take Rosen, get over it and quit being a dramatic princess.

Jesus Christ. Are you wrong about everything in your life?

1 hour ago, billspro said:

You are going all in on this. 

The 6-7 million seems a bit high given his cold market. There would be no reason to offer a fully guaranteed deal either.

Bills will need to overpay if they want him. That’s just the reality. 

11 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Oh, now you know everything about me based off of my posts on a football message board. :lol:

Hope to God you are joking with all these shitposts.

I’m sorry. I didn’t realize that you’re retarded. I feel kinda guilty now

2 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I’m sorry. I didn’t realize that you’re retarded. I feel kinda guilty now

Guilty for what? You were joking right? A man should say what he means and that's some real ****. If you were joking, you should have said something 4 pages ago. If you really do stand by what you've said, you're a coward imo.