Are you a fan of Josh Allen?

Josh Allen Poll  

512 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love you some Josh Allen?

• Yes, that’s my guy now
    • No, I didn’t want him and I’m not happy

23 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think your poll needs a 3rd choice.  Something like "Perhaps....I'm reserving judgement 'til he plays"

My first thought, but given the lack of that option, I’m going the positive route. He is our guy, he has the physical tools, he’s a hard worker and seems to be a good person. The only reasonable option I see is to pray it all comes together.  Whining is so unbecoming....

• Like (+1) 1

I’m usually critical of some of the moves we’ve made in the past at QB (RJ, Losman, EJ).  There is no sure thing for any of these guys, but I think the Bills made great moves to get Josh AND Edmunds.  For the first time since Kelly I am really excited about our QB.  If he busts, well we’ll just have to try again :).

• Like (+1) 1

I don't follow college football, so I really have no opinion of him as a QB.

However, since he's now a member of the Bills, I am most certainly a fan of Josh Allen.

I was leaning toward Rosen; however, there were some things that I loved about Allen (I ranked him just behind Rosen) - and I was not disappointed when he was selected.  He is definitely my guy now.

Edited by billsfan1959

I think there were three of us that really liked Josh Allen before he was a Buffalo Bill. Bandit, Metz and myself.

This year I really studied all four of the top QB's and came away so impressed with Allen and what he has accomplished since high school. He was the only QB in this year's draft I wanted to see become a Buffalo Bill. So very happy he became a Bill and I think over time he will win over very Bills fan. 

Watch This! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

After breaking the playoff drought in the same year we appear to be trading up to get our QB of the future, I thought this is great and that there is no way we are getting into the top 10 without mortgaging the farm.  But for Beane to come away from this draft with both Allen and Edmunds and keep next year's 1st was beyond incredible.  

38 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

I think there were three of us that really liked Josh Allen before he was a Buffalo Bill. Bandit, Metz and myself.

This year I really studied all four of the top QB's and came away so impressed with Allen and what he has accomplished since high school. He was the only QB in this year's draft I wanted to see become a Buffalo Bill. So very happy he became a Bill and I think over time he will win over very Bills fan. 

Watch This! 

Everyone should watch this!

• Like (+1) 1

I was  huge Allen fan at last year's draft. I was happy the Bills passed on that class. I thought we would tank and wind up with my dream #1 pick, Josh Allen. I wasn't sure if it was possible, but I loved his upside. To me he was the quarterback we've needed for such a long time. I'm old school a bit. I believe in size, strength, speed, arm strength, hand size and all of that stuff. I think the wind, more than cold, is a factor in Buffalo and I think this guy was made to play here. 

Fast forward around 6-8 months and I really fell in love with Rosen. With the hire of Daboll, I thought he would be the perfect person to operate that system. Alas he wasn't the pick. Deep down I felt I was almost cheating on Allen. 

I was dissapointed for a second, then I realized they picked the guy I really wanted in the first place. My buddy was like...trust your gut dude. So that's where I am. I would have been happy with any of Darnold, Rosen or Allen. 

Bottom line, I got my real true love and I couldn't be happier. 

• Like (+1) 1