Are you a fan of Josh Allen?

Josh Allen Poll  

512 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love you some Josh Allen?

• Yes, that’s my guy now
    • No, I didn’t want him and I’m not happy

I was a little disappointed that they didn’t take Rosen but definitely not mad.  More surprised than anything.  But my disappointment didn’t last long.  After reading more about him and the draft in general I think the FO made the right choice.  I’m pretty excited he is on our team.  And I have no problems with what it cost the Bills to get him.  In fact, I think Beane did a great job keeping our other 1st rounder and not giving anything up in the 2019 draft. 

15 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I mean who as a Bills fan doesn’t want that to happen?

I'd say there are a few on this board that are now too heavily invested in the anti Allen camp. no way those guys would give up success for told you so points.

31 minutes ago, downunderbill said:

I'd say there are a few on this board that are now too heavily invested in the anti Allen camp. no way those guys would give up success for told you so points.

Utter nonsense. Allen supporters, and born-again Allen lovers want to create that narrative, but I don't know of anybody who  loves this team that wants to see them fail. I want this team to win and be great. Just because I'm very disappointed in the pick doesn't change that. Of ourse we're going to support him. I didn't like the pick then, I don't like it now. But it's my sincerest wish that next year at this time I am writing how wrong I was and thst I'm looking for the right condiments to go along with some crow!

I'm all on board with Allen.  He was actually the one I was realistically hoping we would get.  I knew Darnold and Mayfield were going to the Jets and Browns, which left the Josh's.  Rosen does have the better start now capabilities.  People raved over his techniques and mechanics, but with his concussion history and our OL isn't a good fit.  Not to mention the kid has douchebag written all over him.  There was a reason he was the last of the 4 to go.  There were plenty of analysts who originally pegged Allen to be the number 1 overall and I think he's going to be just fine.  Allen might not be our starter day one, but there's a good chance he will be before the end of the season and I'm hoping we will all be pleasantly surprised.

• Like (+1) 1

I intentionally did not let myself fall in love with any quarterback this year. Now that the chips have fallen and I've had a chance to look into all of these quarterbacks, I am the biggest Allen fan in the world. The kids physical stature and mental makeup are an incredible combination. I do believe he has what it takes to step up to this level. I am worried about how long it will take for him to adjust to the speed of the game. But the kid has clawed his way through high school and Juco to get here. We have a kid who obviously knows how to work for what he wants. How are you not a fan of that.

• Like (+1) 1