Are you a fan of Josh Allen?

Josh Allen Poll  

512 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love you some Josh Allen?

• Yes, that’s my guy now
    • No, I didn’t want him and I’m not happy

Pretty simple.  Just looking to see where this board stands on our QB?  

I wasn’t a fan of this he pick and the entire bar turned around and looked at me when I screamed *************** as loud as I could when I heard Goodell announce Allen instead of Rosen.  

A week later, Allen is my guy and while I want to see our new QB ASAP, I hope we sit him til at least week 7.  Potential brutal start to the schedule with a patchwork OL and no WRs.  I hope he gets some time to experience the rigors of what the nfl is all about before he becomes our starter.  

I now, love me some Josh ALLEN

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, NewEra said:

I wasn’t a fan of this he pick and the entire bar turned around and looked at me when I screamed *************** as loud as I could when I heard Goodell announce Allen instead of Rosen.  

A week later, Allen is my guy and while I want to see our new QB ASAP, I hope we sit him til at least week 7.  Potential brutal start to the schedule with a patchwork OL and no WRs.  I hope he gets some time to experience the rigors of what the nfl is all about before he becomes our starter.  

I now, love me some Josh Rosen

What? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

After watching his games I gotta be honest and say I'm very concerned about him.

I really don't know how anyone had him graded out as a 1st rounder... Seems more like a guy you'd take in the 4th since he's such a project. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I now, love me some Josh Rosen

Since you love Josh Rosen I thought you'd appreciate this

Image result for concussion gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

After watching his games I gotta be honest and say I'm very concerned about him.

I really don't know how anyone had him graded out as a 1st rounder... Seems more like a guy you'd take in the 4th since he's such a project. 

Really, you watched game film and that's what you got out of it?  I've done a 180 on him only because I've watched some film.  It was a high risk pick but the more film you watch, you can see that it was also a high reward pick.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

What? 

...LOL...he's Zona's problem......bet new new teammates can't wait to great him at the airport .....he'll be the one on the HIGH horse requesting he be addressed as "Mr Rosen"....freaking guy hasn't even stepped on the damn field and Putz Boy is whining about the "NINE mistakes ahead of me".....could be a LB in his future.....

• Like (+1) 1

I’m a Bills fan. He’s the potential QB of the future. And he plays for the Bills.

He has a ton of talent, seems like a good kid and with the proper coaching and learning, can be a great QB in the league... In spite of how I felt before the draft.

So yeah, I’m a Josh Allen fan.

Edited by Jay_Fixit
  • Like (+1) 5