Kim Pegula Releases Statement on the Future of Training Camp at SJF

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...I would think alienating the Rochester and east fan base by pulling camp from SJF would be a great (COUGH) marketing move......eventual new stadium requiring higher PSL's and pissing off a significant part of your customers should reap HUGE benefits.....

I’m with you. I love camp being right down the street. Makes up for the 3-4 hours spent driving for each home game. 

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Some here would dispute this vociferously. 

Haha! This is a huge debate apparently 

http://scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=6097

Being a liquid, water is not itself wet, but can make other solid materials wet.

Wetness is the ability of a liquid to adhere to the surface of a solid, so when we say that something is wet, we mean that the liquid is sticking to the surface of a material.

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Haha (+1) 1

On May 4, 2018 at 12:53 PM, RoyBatty is alive said:

Do you know the terms of the contract? It was most likely signed by Brandon, there may have been an out if he departed.  Or she may used his behavior to get out of the contract.

So yes, it is impressive she cane out and proactively made the comment.

WTF???

Is this a real take?   You think the Bills (the signer if the contract) could stiff SJF over a contract negotiated by their employee....because of the behavior of their employee?

Holy cow....

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Photo Op Chuckie always searching for the limelight......

Chuck distancing himself from Cuomo's "Buffalo Billion" scandal...

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

WTF???

Is this a real take?   You think the Bills (the signer if the contract) could stiff SJF over a contract negotiated by their employee....because of the behavior of their employee?

Its a moot point. I can’t find the exact figure, but I remember reading that the Bills have a pretty cheap buyout clause from the contract with Fisher, something like $100k. 

Kids in dorms would be devasted if they moved.  Another school rejoicing.

We had a student aid at work, he was a football player and went to Olivet, here in Kankakee.  Olivet Nazarene is where Bears hold training camp.  He said players would deck their rooms out with all kinds of stuff... Big TVs, X-Boxes, beds and bigger mattresses, etc.. etc... When players left camp, instead of packing all that stuff up... They would just leave it in room. Not sure what the procedures were for the divvy up of the good stuff, but it usually amounted to some getting things like TVs, microwaves, fridges for their dorm rooms.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois