Kim Pegula Releases Statement on the Future of Training Camp at SJF

Here is what she said:

“We really enjoy our summers at training camp at St. John Fisher and the relationship we continue to have with the school. We have four years remaining on our current agreement with them and preparations are already underway for camp this summer. Rochester is an important market for the Bills, our entire company, and for me personally, being that it’s my hometown.”

• Like (+1) 9

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Here is what she said:

“We really enjoy our summers at training camp at St. John Fisher and the relationship we continue to have with the school. We have four years remaining on our current agreement with them and preparations are already underway for camp this summer. Rochester is an important market for the Bills, our entire company, and for me personally, being that it’s my hometown.”

Translation:  "We could break the contract, but we're not going to do it.   After that, all bets are off, although I love my hometown."

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

Smart move by a smart woman.

This hysteria over not being qualified is a joke.

Smart move? She said they are honoring the current agreement. How is this press release indicative of her intelligence or qualifications?

11 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Here is what she said:

:D:wub::wub::wub:

HOORAY!!!! Gotta Love Kim Pegula!  What a wonderful thing to address also. Comes right out and states clearly how it will be.

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

Smart move? She said they are honoring the current agreement. How is this press release indicative of her intelligence or qualifications?

to quell the rumors the bills were going to leave because it was Brandon's alma mater, it reassures SJF

• Like (+1) 1

I like the idea of being proactive. It is a good look. I have a feeling that now the people taking over the team are more settled in and can build a winning culture. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to buy a football team and how long it would take to settle in and really own it. 

Edited by Lfod
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Gugny said:

So she said, "Here are the contract terms.  I'm from Rochester."

That's some impressive ****, right there.

Do you know the terms of the contract? It was most likely signed by Brandon, there may have been an out if he departed.  Or she may used his behavior to get out of the contract.

So yes, it is impressive she cane out and proactively made the comment.

20 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Translation:  "We could break the contract, but we're not going to do it.   After that, all bets are off, although I love my hometown."

Exactly. Even so I could see them after this year buying it out especially if McD has another good season which would only empower them more decision making wise.

Living here in Rochester I love that we get training camp but I have accepted its on borrowed time since last year when McD changed the schedule to be way less fan oriented (which is fine team first) and we only got one night practice. I know he wants it back in Buffalo and it will be at some point. We might get or scrimmage or two but that-ll be it.

• Like (+1) 2

"I really enjoy driving my new car and the awesome stereo system it has. I have four years remaining on my loan and preparations are already underway to take the car on a road trip this summer.  Road trips are important to me,  my family, and for me personally, as I really liked them as a kid.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2