NFL looking into Russ Brandon Investigation - No Further Action by the League

Just now, CountDorkula said:

There has got to be more to the story than just an affair.

The NFL would not get involved for just that, Would they?

They are obligated to investigate the matter given the current climate.  They don't want another debacle like Jerry Richardson who put his team up for sale. 

1 minute ago, CountDorkula said:

I think you're right.  Something big might be coming.  Maybe something along the lines of Brandon promising something to a woman if she accepts his advancements.

5 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

No they would not.

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

They are obligated to investigate the matter given the current climate.  They don't want another debacle like Jerry Richardson who put his team up for sale. 

Only obligated if there is more to it than what we have been told.

This is really twisted up now!

Why? Because Brandon's brother is the team lawyer! Wow what a predicament. 

I believe it was Russ Brandon that leaked the audio of the Owners Meeting to the NY Times.

Pegula was featured heavily in it, and who would be in a better position to catch Pegula's voice than the guy sitting right next to him. And we know Russ was there with Terry.

He is a leaker and manipulator, and this would fall right in line with what he did to Whaley and Marrone, and Whaley and Rex.

• Like (+1) 2

I just hope this doesn't end up blowing up into something bigger.

There are people in Toronto whose sad little hearts might have just skipped a beat or two upon reading this, given the Panthers situation.

Edited by TheFunPolice

I think they are looking into whether or not the team knew about the problems with Brandon earlier than they let on and whether or not something should have been done sooner.  In other words, did they try to cover things up for a time?

10 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I believe it was Russ Brandon that leaked the audio of the Owners Meeting to the NY Times.

Pegula was featured heavily in it, and who would be in a better position to catch Pegula's voice than the guy sitting right next to him. And we know Russ was there with Terry.

He is a leaker and manipulator, and this would fall right in line with what he did to Whaley and Marrone, and Whaley and Rex.

As crazy as what you're purporting sounds,  Pegula's comments were prominent and did seem targeted. Brandon had to be wise to the investigation.....

Even the National Enquirer gets it right sometimes.

54 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Plus the story about the Redskins Cheerleaders is making the rounds. They've got to get out in front of this if they want to keep growing their female audience and project the league as family friendly.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Plus the story about the Redskins Cheerleaders is making the rounds. They've got to get out in front of this if they want to keep growing their female audience and project the league as family friendly.

Did Russ organise that event? :w00t:

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Genius call if it pans out.

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Pretty slanderous stuff here.   Better add, "a lot of people believe..."

• Haha (+1) 5