Bills bringing in another QB, this time from CFL

The Bills will only keep 4 QBs for training camp.  If they sign Apodaca, they'll cut the guy they signed from Shippensberg.  Not that there's anything special about the Shippensberg guy, but I don't know that there is much point in juggling your fourth string QB.

My son is only 13 but I'm teaching him the qb position.....do....you....think.... the bills could sign him? He hasnt thrown in a game yet, against any kind of defense but his highlights of him posing with the ball are off the chain.

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So what gouge you got on this dude 716?

He might not slip on a mat?

joking aside he’s a camp arm nothing more. Don’t even think he can beat out Nate the great Peterman

Edited by Buffalo716

58 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

The Bills will only keep 4 QBs for training camp.  If they sign Apodaca, they'll cut the guy they signed from Shippensberg.  Not that there's anything special about the Shippensberg guy, but I don't know that there is much point in juggling your fourth string QB.

I think they haven't signed either of these guys yet.  They both got an invite for training camp, they're being auditioned.

Bills will sign one if they like him or they'll toss 'em both back in the pond and audition someone else.

1 hour ago, Bfanlc said:

My son is only 13 but I'm teaching him the qb position.....do....you....think.... the bills could sign him? He hasnt thrown in a game yet, against any kind of defense but his highlights of him posing with the ball are off the chain.

Sal...is that you?

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

It'll take nothing short of a miracle for this team to figure out it's QB situation...

Why cause they drafted a QB?  That makes no sense.  The best QB in training camp and the preseason will probably start...not rocket science 

7 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

He makes it look easy, which I guess it is, when you remove 20 players from the field and just play catch with a receiver.

Is it possible that we could play some of our games in this manner this year?

You mean without the 11 players from the opposite side !!!

• Haha (+1) 1