Pegulas are Lost

Irv

What are these guys doing?   What does Kim Pegula know about jack sh*t as far as NHL and NFL leadership goes?   Stick to fracking.  

Edited by Irv
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Irv said:

What are these guys doing?  Sticking with that idiot Whaley.  Hiring Rex Dimwit.  Sabres are a disaster.  Keane and McD talk of pulling out of SJF when a ton of the fan base is in Rochester.  Brandon sexually assaulting workers.  Dan Snyder makes these guys look like Mensas.  What does Kim Pegula know about jack sh*t as far as NHL and NFL leadership goes?   Stick to fracking.  

Keane....is he new?? And also are you for reals?

They are both successful in business.  Nuff said.  

They kept the team in Buffalo.  Nuff Said.  

They made some rookie mistakes early on.  I like what they are doing so far.

I have not heard he has sexually assaulted anyone.  He had inappropriate relationships.  In the corporate world you cannot be banging your secretary without letting HR know you are in a relationship.  It creates a situation where someone would be treated differently than others.  

6 minutes ago, Irv said:

What are these guys doing?   What does Kim Pegula know about jack sh*t as far as NHL and NFL leadership goes?   Stick to fracking.  

What do you know about what people need to know to becomes owners and presidents of sports enterprises?

How much are you worth in billions?

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

What do you know about what people need to know to becomes owners and presidents of sports enterprises?

Ah yes, the old myth that anyone who is wealthy is a genius.

To answer the OP's question, Kim Pegula doesn't know squat about what she is about to do.

Let's hope she wisely keeps it a figurehead position and the real work is done by pros who surround her.

I assume that is how it will play out, hence it's not a big deal.

Wow, I didn't know you were on Russ. I would think ripping your former boss and his wife on this forum would be beneath you. Are you stirring the pot just to get some kind of reaction? For the first time in 25 years this franchise is going somewhere and it is because Kim and Terry are great people and they also trust the process. With the drought broken and a great QB prospect drafted I for one am all in! Stop the negative parade and go away if you can't see the good things. And Russ don't be a Malcontent please just go softly into that good night. Take a page from Matt Lauer's book a disappear? 

Edited by Lenigmusx
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Oh no. Here comes pictures of Mark Davis and Mikhail Prokhorov.

Who cares what their worth is? Good business people dont always make goof owners.

What have they really done to say they have been successful owners of either franchise?

Im glad they kept the team in Buff, yes im grateful, but whos to say that this is the pkans fir the future?

Is their a new stadium yet? I wonder why its not even being discussed a whole lot?

are you a linkedin connection of Kim Pegula?  

4 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

To answer the OP's question, Kim Pegula doesn't know squat about what she is about to do.

Let's hope she wisely keeps it a figurehead position and the real work is done by pros who surround her.

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

A myth?  Not everyone worth billions is a genius, but most aren't dummies either.

What  the Pegulas did apparently is show a senior executive the door when accusations of sexual harassment arose.  Any company I know would do that.  And any other company would have the boss if said employee step in and oversee things when it happens.

Let's see if she retains this spot before throwing a hisdy fit.  Let's see if they bring in another President if PSE.  And if not let's see if she does the job. They have two young GMs to run their teams.  She is not running thevteams, and neither was Russ.