Bills' Rookie Minicamp is May 11-12 - Saturday Practice Closed to the Media

8 hours ago, #34fan said:

New coaching regimes, new players... All things we've seen before... Making it to a wilcard because another team's quarteback showed up to play will never do it for me.. I feel sad for the easily excitable, easy to please crowd... High hopes but zero standards, and no guts to criticize anything... I'm usually chuckling at your "I'm so done with this team" posts come January. :lol:

First off.... don’t give me that bull crap about making it in because of another team. The bills did what they needed to do over 16 games. The ravens didn’t. End of story. Not to mention they won 4 of their last 6. 

And please don’t lump me with whomever you are referring to in the 2nd half of that statement as it’s COMPLETELY false. I guarantee you’ve never seen such a thing from me. 

drop the holier than thou stance as a fan, my man. It’s not a good look. Somebody can be plenty excited that a new staff came in and turned over the roster, then made the playoffs but still not be satisfied and still acknowledge there’s plenty left to be done. You’re generalizations come off sorta narrow minded and not very well thought out.  I’m not saying that’s what you are but a take like you just had makes a good argument for that. Good talk, friend. 

EDIT: after re-reading this post it comes off quite angry. I’m really not that angry.... but I’m not editing it either. So whatever. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1

Pop vomit. My new go-to phrase for what's on the radio!

3 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I can listen to almost everything... My mainstays are Classical and Blues... Vivaldi... Albert or Freddie King... Albert Collins... Some Stevie Ray... Bluesy Rock when I'm in the mood for it... Anything but modern rap, and the pop vomit they play on FM these days.

Pop vomit. My new go-to phrase for what's on the radio!

18 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Oooooh, Vivaldi :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

My fav right up there with Dire Straights

There is some sort of generational thing.  When I'm trained on something new, I 100% want silence. 

My kid and her friends can't seem to study without loud music.  Claim it helps them focus.  Go figgur.

Dire straights ? bleeech
google some Vivaldi and listen to some Mark Knopfler solo and collaborative efforts  at least.

Bills are coming to term. enjoy the times !

5 hours ago, #34fan said:

That's because the old guard actually remembers what good football looked like.

I remember perfectly well what good football looks like. I grew up in Dallas and was a HUGE Cowboys fan during the entire Tom Landry era until Smiley bought the team and trashed it out. I would argue that it was even BETTER football than you remember. 5 conference championships. 2 SB wins. 20 straight winning seasons. 3 straight franchise QBs.

The drought taUght me how hard it is to do that stuff.  Also it doesn't happen over night.

Last season was finally when we made a GIANT step forward. I'm excited to see what this year brings. No re-energizing needed thank you very much.

To each his own.

Go BILLS !!

9 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Dire straights ? bleeech
google some Vivaldi and listen to some Mark Knopfler solo and collaborative efforts  at least.

Bills are coming to term. enjoy the times !

No googled Vivaldi for me.  Got my pet performances.  And sorry, can't do without my daily Sultans of Swing fix.

In fact (getting back to football) I think I'll go watch that 2015 AJ McCarron highlight vid one more time just to hear it :beer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_p2BJCrC48

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Bills' Rookie Minicamp is May 11-12 - Saturday Practice Closed to the Media
6 hours ago, #34fan said:

:rolleyes: Oh lord, Please tell me that's not another pic of the missus... You've got at least 2 priors for showing off.

Skeptics don't need hugs. -They need proof.  Feel free to throw all the sh_t I talk right back in my face once McBeane proves me wrong.

not this time .. Or is it :flirt:

Sooooooo was anyone else at the minicamp or was it just Allen and Edmonds? Just went through 15 pages of a thread about the minicamp. 99% of the posts (that were related to football and the camp) were about Allen with 1% being about Edmonds. I saw one post about how Proehl did something about a 50 yard bomb Foster caught and that was it. How did everyone not named Allen do? 

8 hours ago, #34fan said:

I can listen to almost everything... My mainstays are Classical and Blues... Vivaldi... Albert or Freddie King... Albert Collins... Some Stevie Ray... Bluesy Rock when I'm in the mood for it... Anything but modern rap, and the pop vomit they play on FM these days.

Umm, yeah, anyone who uses the phrase "these days" isn't exactly open-minded...

• Haha (+1) 3

11 hours ago, #34fan said:

:rolleyes: Oh lord, Please tell me that's not another pic of the missus... You've got at least 2 priors for showing off.

Skeptics don't need hugs. -They need proof.  Feel free to throw all the sh_t I talk right back in my face once McBeane proves me wrong.

Dont worry. I will.

Edited by joesixpack
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

There’s something about Bills QB’s whose first name begins with J. 

J. Kemp, J. Ferguson, J. Kelly. J. Allen???

Of course.