Bills' Rookie Minicamp is May 11-12 - Saturday Practice Closed to the Media

15 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Music blasting is a terrible Idea for RTC, and all TC's in general... The kids need to be focused on learning... Hard to do with garbage blaring in the background. :angry:

Its probably just a personal thing. I mean I work with 3D modeling and technical engineering documents, yet when I am not in a meeting or working directly with someone I play music in ears.

Also factor in - Game day its going to be loud so might as well get used to it.

• Like (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

i fail to understand this !o gic.  ThE team missed the playoffs SEVENTEEN years in a row. Won 5 out of last 7. Made the playoffs and lose by a TD.  And you can't get excited about that?

After 17 years of failure, it'll take more than 3 points in a wildcard loss to get my blood up... Hopefully the fall will bring us "half-emptiers" a nice surprise.

17 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

Also factor in - Game day its going to be loud so might as well get used to it.

So Pipe in some game day noise during TC... I actually like that idea.... Unlike rap or club music, it could actually serve a purpose.

Edited by #34fan

2 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I ordered it online. It was from Store716. Not sure if they have a storefront location or not. It took about ten days to get across the country from the day I ordered. 

I think BFLO in the Eastern Hills Mall sells them as well. 

58 minutes ago, #34fan said:

So Pipe in some game day noise during TC... I actually like that idea.... Unlike rap or club music, it could actually serve a purpose.

I still feel many people are different on this. I have a very technical job and music (even rock or rap) helps me focus on my task at hand. Drowns out random sounds around the office, or someone talking on the phone. 

In fact when I was in sports I would have loved music at practice. Closest we came was when I played baseball and our field would get rained out and we would have gym practice (still doing hitting drills and full bullpen session) we got music then and it was great and productive. 

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

Music has been proven to help people focus. So, it's effect is actually the opposite of what you thought.

The things we learn every day, right?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Music has been proven to help people focus. So, it's effect is actually the opposite of what you thought.

Every day some stupid study is published praising the benefits of _______.

Two days later it's found to give you cancer. 

I enjoy a little Vivaldi at work. Played on mellow volume.... But I've been doing it for 18 years... If I was being trained on something new, silence would help me focus.

6 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Every day some stupid study is published praising the benefits of _______.

Two days later it's found to give you cancer. 

I enjoy a little Vivaldi at work. Played on mellow volume.... But I've been doing it for 18 years... If I was being trained on something new, silence would help me focus.

Cool. You should publish your findings.

"The effects of Vivaldi on the training outcome of everyone named #34fan."

• Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Cool. You should publish your findings.

You mean like you published yours?

2 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Music has been proven to help people focus.

No thanks.

:)

4 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

A lot of glass half emptiers it seems.

No not half empties; people poking holes in bottom for it is all they are comfortable with.

8 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:
Bills Defensive Lineman Harrison Phillips addressed the media after rookie mini camp topics include; his first NFL practice, learning from the veterans on the roster, and understanding the playbook.

He is signed now so he can wrestle now!

8 hours ago, #34fan said:

After 17 years of failure, it'll take more than 3 points in a wildcard loss to get my blood up... Hopefully the fall will bring us "half-emptiers" a nice surprise.

I bet you're loads of fun at parties.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

i fail to understand this !o gic.  ThE team missed the playoffs SEVENTEEN years in a row. Won 5 out of last 7. Made the playoffs and lose by a TD.  And you can't get excited about that? You need to be re-,energized?

It’s so pathetic really. Brand new staff basically from top to bottom and massive roster turnover all before the season started. People thinking tank season.... then they freaking win 4 of their last 6 to break the drought and then go play a one score game in the playoffs all while STILL having acquired draft capitol and clearing cap and guys like #34fan just can’t seem to get excited. And go to default responses like “3 points in a playoff game” blah blah blah blah. That’s a lost soul right there. And there are plenty others around here just like that. 

It’s all honestly so freaking lame. People wanna be at the finish line before the start gun ever fires. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, #34fan said:

Music blasting is a terrible Idea for RTC, and all TC's in general... The kids need to be focused on learning... Hard to do with garbage blaring in the background. :angry:

and get off my !@#$ing lawn!!!

10 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I'm afraid that for some the glass is badly cracked.

Edited by Cripple Creek
  • Haha (+1) 5