Bills' Rookie Minicamp is May 11-12 - Saturday Practice Closed to the Media

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Man you have a strange definition of drinking the kool aid.  

I'm not against anyone liking Allen... I'm actually glad he's re-energizing the fanbase somewhat... I just didn't like what he cost... If he proves to be worth it, I'll be the first to own up... Either way, he'll be here for a while.

Edited by #34fan

4 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I'm not against anyone liking Allen... I'm actually glad he's re-energizing the fanbase somewhat... I just didn't like what he cost... If he proves to be worth it, I'll be the first to own up... Either way, he'll be here for a while.

I would agree with you but as the cost goes, 1-st and a couple of seconds while not mortgaging the future in 2019 was just fine with me.   we didn't hurt the future of the franchise one bit.  We got a 1st round pick this year in Edmunds, and we got IMO a 2nd round talent in Phillips as well.   I'm happy we have Allen and happy at what we didn't give up to get him.  

if he doesn't work out, we draft another guy down the road but at the very least we're still building a solid team right now. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I said it was going to take awhile for me to warm up on Allen and the arrow is already starting to point in that direction.  

so, your saying your getting a stiffy?

1 hour ago, elroy16 said:

It took me a while, but I finally figured out who Rosen reminded me of. 

zDFeHIC.png

two face? the left side of his face is pretty different than the right side of his face.

Edited by Foxx

8 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

I would agree with you but as the cost goes, 1-st and a couple of seconds while not mortgaging the future in 2019 was just fine with me.   we didn't hurt the future of the franchise one bit.  We got a 1st round pick this year in Edmunds, and we got IMO a 2nd round talent in Phillips as well.   I'm happy we have Allen and happy at what we didn't give up to get him.  

if he doesn't work out, we draft another guy down the road but at the very least we're still building a solid team right now. 

TC and pre-seaze  will answer many questions... I can't wait.

34 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I'm not against anyone liking Allen... I'm actually glad he's re-energizing the fanbase somewhat..

Only on TBD would a fan base need "re-energizing" after getting to the playoffs for the first time in 18 years.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, reddogblitz said:

Only on TBD would a fan base need "re-energizing" after getting to the playoffs for the first time in 18 years.

Many fans lost interest in those 18 years... Getting to a wildcard game and scoring 3 points didn't alter the teams image all that much.

Bills Defensive Lineman Harrison Phillips addressed the media after rookie mini camp topics include; his first NFL practice, learning from the veterans on the roster, and understanding the playbook.

JOSH ALLEN: "EVERYDAY WE ARE GOING TO GET BETTER" (10:42)
Bills Quarterback Josh Allen addressed the media after rookie minicamp topics include; his first NFL practice, developing relationships with the wide receivers, and meeting Hall of Fame Quarterback Jim Kelly.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

18 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Joe B: 5 takeaways from Buffalo Bills rookie minicamp 2018

1) Daboll attached to Allen’s hip
2) The plan for Edmunds has been revealed
3) Phillips powers through
4) Taron Johnson’s initial role
5) Proehl’s route running stands out

Three thumbs up that Daboll was so interactive with Allen.  My question is can he keep that up once the season starts, especially if Allen is not the guy starting.

40 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:
Bills Defensive Lineman Harrison Phillips addressed the media after rookie mini camp topics include; his first NFL practice, learning from the veterans on the roster, and understanding the playbook.

JOSH ALLEN: "EVERYDAY WE ARE GOING TO GET BETTER" (10:42)
Bills Quarterback Josh Allen addressed the media after rookie minicamp topics include; his first NFL practice, developing relationships with the wide receivers, and meeting Hall of Fame Quarterback Jim Kelly.

I liked how Allen handled himself in front of the mic

At first I was like "why is Kelly out there and why the press so many questions to Allen about Kelly" and then it hit me - maybe that's why.  By coming out and talking to Allen, Kelly had to know the kid would get a lot of questions on Kelly and it would take the edge off the ravening horde firing questions about accuracy.

Speaking of which, who was the guy who asked Allen if he felt like he was being watched more every practice to see if he's inacccurate or something like that?  :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 3