UB WR rated 12th top player in 2019 draft

2 hours ago, buffalover4life said:

I don't. I just watched his highlights. Didn't seem all that impressive to me. I'd see him as a 3rd or 4th round pick if guys like Anthony miller are going in round 2 and guys like Michael Gallup are going in the 3rd. This guy is not on their level. 

Base your opinions on 5 minutes worth of YouTube video. That always works!

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

They are on their way.

the money they spend on their football program is more equated to a big 10 school , not MAC

soon they will be running the MAC. The way they develop players is on par with Power conference schools. 

Leipold finds 0* 2* JUCO guys and turns them into great players regularly 

I bet they will be around 35 ish in rankings ..the lack of playing a top well known school will cost them a few spots..not to mention the very little national exposure they deserve.Let's face facts,the majority of viewers that watch midweek college games have a serious love for one of the teams...or they gamble.

11 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

I bet they will be around 35 ish in rankings ..the lack of playing a top well known school will cost them a few spots..not to mention the very little national exposure they deserve.Let's face facts,the majority of viewers that watch midweek college games have a serious love for one of the teams...or they gamble.

Yep but they do get Army who is coming off a heck of a season. They also pulled one out late last year and beat UB in a game the Bulls should have won

2 deep at QB. 4 deep at RB. Anthony Johnson and Khalil Hodge... Should be awesome 

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

Its a fairly decent way to get a good understanding of a players upside in 10 minutes.. Its my opinion that he is not better than a 3rd-4th round pick from that research. Unless his game takes another step, which it could.

He is not better than 

2nd rd. Sutton, Anthony miller,  Dante Pettis christian kirk, DJ Chark

3rd Michael Gallup, Tre'Quan Smith

4th round Antonio Callaway.. then he starts competing with the guys after that

UB definitely has some talented players this year. Tyree Jackson will have the scouts looking at him hard this year. The guys 6'7" 245lbs, is fast, and has a big arm. He still needs a lot of work, but he is definitely someone who will be turning a lot of heads.

Just now, Bill51390 said:

UB definitely has some talented players this year. Tyree Jackson will have the scouts looking at him hard this year. The guys 6'7" 245lbs, is fast, and has a big arm. He still needs a lot of work, but he is definitely someone who will be turning a lot of heads.

Yea he will be back for 1 more year. Super talented , very raw.

Khalil Hodge might be the first UB player off The board. A true 3 down 43 MLB. I think he played his way into the first 90+ picks for next draft

4 minutes ago, buffalover4life said:

No, its not. Its allows the ball to bounce off your pads. You catch with your hands and then tuck it into your body

I guess the NFL talent evaluators will make that call in 11 months.

2 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Can't let another top UB player go to any other team than Buffalo.

Only had one I can think of: Naaman Roosevelt. He had the triple crown - grew up in Buffalo, college in Buffalo, played for the Bills. Now he's a CFL standout in Saskatchewan.

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Only had one I can think of: Naaman Roosevelt. He had the triple crown - grew up in Buffalo, college in Buffalo, played for the Bills. Now he's a CFL standout in Saskatchewan.

I always liked Roosevelt and hoped he would stick with the Bills.  Glad to see he's finding success in Canada.

Looking at his highlights (admittedly I’ve never seen him in person at a game, or watched on tv), he seems like he’ll be a solid possession WR. But he looks stiff and lacks real breakaway speed needed for the nfl to be ELITE. Like I said, I think he’ll be solid because I like the way he makes plays for the ball. Boxing out the DBs, high pointing, etc. but he looks like and reminds me of Benjamin honestly. Big, physical, but not very quick or fast. And isn’t that what we’d be looking for this coming draft? Someone that can stretch the field.