Josh Allen Jerseys

https://articles.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2018/05/buffalo_bills_josh_allen_jerseys_among_most_sold_of_nfl_draftees_says_fanatics.amp?__twitter_impression=true

not sure if this was posted but here it is

By Ryan Talbot CLOSE

Email the authorFollow on Twitter

Buffalo Bills fans seemed split on their favorite quarterback prospect heading into the 2018 NFL Draft. While there were some fans who hoped the Bills would land Josh Allen, there were others who were in favor of the team landing Baker Mayfield, Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen or Lamar Jackson. Although Bills fans were torn on who they wanted the team to select, no one can question the Bills Mafia's support of Allen.

According to Fanatics.com, Allen's jersey is among the most sold for 2018 NFL draftees. The Bills quarterback is currently No. 4 behind New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley, Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield and New York Jets quarterback Sam Darnold. Shaquem Griffin of the Seattle Seahawks rounded out the top five.

19 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

I know I'm going to get one. Although I dont want to ruin the kids career before it starts. I tend to have the effect when I buy jerseys lol.

I feel your pain. First jersey was Stevie, the year we got rid of him. Got an Alonso jersey for Christmas the year before we traded him. After that came a Watkins jersey.. My dad even had a Dareus jersey. I'm thinking about buying a Darnold jersey next, then he'll never even suit up for NY. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ColdFront_USAF said:

I feel your pain. First jersey was Stevie, the year we got rid of him. Got an Alonso jersey for Christmas the year before we traded him. After that came a Watkins jersey.. My dad even had a Dareus jersey. I'm thinking about buying a Darnold jersey next, then he'll never even suit up for NY. 

I had two Alonso jerseys -- home and away. :bag:

29 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

I know I'm going to get one. Although I dont want to ruin the kids career before it starts. I tend to have the effect when I buy jerseys lol.

I think we all feel that way. Unless you got a Kyle or Fred jersey it was probably a bust. 

I have Watkins, Manuel, TO, Lynch, Losman, Spikes, and Moulds

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, ColdFront_USAF said:

All this time and you didn't buy a BRADY jersey? Some Bills fan you are!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KGun12TD said:

All this time and you didn't buy a BRADY jersey? Some Bills fan you are!

Everything about Tom Brady defies all logic, I think it would just get worse if I bought one. He would play into his mid 70s, win 15 more superbowls, and collect social security while doing it. I have to get Darnold while he's young. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Last jersey i bought and likely ever will buy was a Poz jersey.

Peak Buffalo.

I have never purchased a jersey. Bunch of shirts and other gear but im still waiting on that jersey. Hopefully itll be Allen or Edmunds.