Russ Brandon/Josh Allen Controversy Timing

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

First, I thought it was peculiar that the Allen tweets came out right before the draft.

Now, right AFTER the draft in which we selected Allen, sexual misconduct allegations lead to Russ Brandon's departure.

Terry Pegula orchestrated all of this.  He invited Brandon into the war room.  He made it possible for Allen to fall to the Bills.  And now he's gotten rid of Brandon - who will serve as scapegoat in the event that Allen busts.

Money = Power

Don't forget it.

It's even deeper than that! Russ went rogue because he was worried drafting Allen might hurt ticket sales.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

First, I thought it was peculiar that the Allen tweets came out right before the draft.

Now, right AFTER the draft in which we selected Allen, sexual misconduct allegations lead to Russ Brandon's departure.

Terry Pegula orchestrated all of this.  He invited Brandon into the war room.  He made it possible for Allen to fall to the Bills.  And now he's gotten rid of Brandon - who will serve as scapegoat in the event that Allen busts.

Money = Power

Don't forget it.

Oh, yeah. Everyone will totally accept Russ Brandon being to blame for Allen if he busts.

2 hours ago, hemma said:

Aluminum foil continues to maintain strong sales.

You should see how much foil they are using on the other Brandon thread!You should see how much foil they are using on the other Brandon thread!

No doubt Mrs. Pegula made the call on Brandon. Her wealth hasn't obscured her morals. 

She was a factor in Tim Murray being sacked. His behavior, along with his son, wore on her and she had enough.  

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Money = Power

Don't forget it.

I am crazy... But not this cray cray.

Holy Moly!

Blessed are the Gugs of the world! :lol:

Maybe TPegs didn't want Russ to hit on Allen's Mom?:o

21 minutes ago, Bakin said:

Haha. This is about as believeable as Trump/Russia collusion. 

Yeah, good point. <_<

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This is all my fault.  I was just thinking congratulatory thoughts about how professional and quiet things seemed this year

200w.gif

Quiet? Yes. But I’m seeing double and triple sometimes. Maybe it’s my glasses. 

Jokes aside, the timing is peculiar.

At the very least, this resignation has been in the works for a while and was timed for after the draft. Look forward to hearing insider info about what really happened. 

Ok Russ Brandon was probably doing Russ Brandon for years. He didn't wake up last month and become Russ Brandon. So saying that, the stuff he did that lead to the investigation of him at work was probably going on for a long time.

So with the backlash from the Allen pick from Media/Fans the owners decided they needed a distraction. In comes the sacrificial lamb. Russ Braaaa Baaa Brandon. Now everybody is talking Russ Brandon scandal and it's so juicy that people are no longer focused on Josh Allen. They could of probably fired Russ at any time but was saving it for a time of need. 

I don't know what happened but in my head this was the way it went down. 

So instead of having 10 stupid Josh Allen threads now we will get 10 stupid Russ Brandon threads. Mission accomplished bros. 

Edited by Lfod

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

Money = Power

Don't forget it.

OK.... so we're listening....

2FABA0FC00000578-3377831-image-a-14_1451