If you were in charge of altering or redesigning the Bills logo, what would you do?

34 minutes ago, jr1 said:

I would have the buffalo be black

This wouldn’t be a bad idea... my thought was to outline the buffalo in navy blue- just like the stripe going down the middle... then everything would match.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I prefer the standing buffalo on the white helmet. 

Image result for bills helmet

I've never been a huge fan of the charging buffalo, but I wouldn't mind darker colors to go with the red and blue like this: 

Image result for bills helmet

I love the throwback but that black helmet is sexy. Would like to see that on black red and blue uniforms. 

The Bills' name and logo have always been pretty dumb.

The "Bills?" Bleh. A relaxed standing bison and then a bison jumping like a deer? Bleh.

Would've been better to be called the Buffalo Bulls from the start and have an aggressive standing bison or a charging bison.

Picture for inspiration:

IMG_0812 (650x433).jpg

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, bobblehead said:

3)Fix the shoulder stripes in the white throwback -they are not correct.  

Thank you.  I've been harping on this for years and it's the reason I won't get the white throwback.  Either Nike, the Bills, or both, are lazy here.

53 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Buffalo gouging a Dolphin?  

To misquote Terry Holtz (Mark Wahlberg):  If you were a dolphin, and I was a bison, I would swim out to the middle of the ocean so I could gore  you!"

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Just add in some Lombardi’s and I’m good 

Once a year GB Packer colours?... ?

9 minutes ago, stevewin said:

image.thumb.png.f1a3662258befbc6221f7fa426424592.png

Well done!

1 hour ago, Yav said:

bills_logos.thumb.png.492e75dbaaef2d3cf6f952b8f3b7fef9.png

More crap I toyed around with a few years ago:

http://yavstr.com/project/868/

Not bad at all. I don't think the unis in your link are terrible, I just wouldn't have such a thick stripe on the pants. And I don't think I would want the blue logo on a silver helmet. I know it's an ode to the original unis from 1960 & 1961, but it's too similar to Detroit, which is why the Bills got away from them in the first place.

I think the logo is nice, especially the blue. Perhaps a red streak of blood originating from the horn would add some pop to it.