Rookie of the Year Odds

Obviously it'll differ a little based on the book that you use, but the one I was looking at this morning is:

Saquon: 8/5

Baker: 3/1

Allen: 8/1

Rosen: 10/1

Penny: 15/1

Guice: 18/1

Lamar: 20/1

Darnold: 20/1

Ronald Jones: 30/1

Sony Michel: 30/1

2 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Barkley should take it.

Unless the Browns have a winning season

Him being such a big favorite and a RB makes some of the other bets worthwhile. All you need is someone to roll on his leg the wrong way and then it’s wide open. If he stays health then he should win it though. 

45 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I’ll take Penny with those odds.  

I think Penny could blow it up. That's a great offense to be a running back in as long as you can get + yards with each touch and don't dance too much. 

I think Lamar is the potential out of nowhere... If he starts (which doesn't seem as unlikely as some might say) he could have a Watson level of effect. (or flame out. its 50-50.)

1 hour ago, ProcessAccepted said:

I didn't think the odds on Baker would be that favorable. He certainly has a better receiving corp than Allen which should help the rookie.

I think Baker arguably would have to do less to get the nod.

Obviously the reason Allen's odds are better than Darnold/Rosen because there is little else at QB so he is more likely to play.

I think Guice probably has a pretty great chance at it, I would say that's where the smart money is at as far as risk/odds.

Imo Sony has almost no chance. I have seen nothing from the pats that would leave me to believe that any RB will be a bellcow for them and get 20 carries/game.

Baker doesn't even have good odds to play, same with Allen and Rosen. McCaron, Bradford, and Tyrod Taylor will probably be starting for their respective teams.