Josh Allen - Videos about him

All I know is:  I've been a member of Two Bills Drive and TSW for over15 years and I've never seen so many posters so defensive about criticism of any player.  Defensive of QB Josh Allen to the point of being completely unhinged from reality.

Posters here are mentally losing it when faced with valid criticism of QB Josh Allen.  This tells me, and others, exactly what the real prospect of 8 man high school football/community college/Mountain West Conference QB Josh Allen will likely be.

Not good.

:wacko:

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

All I know is:  I've been a member of Two Bills Drive and TSW for over15 years and I've never seen so many posters so defensive about criticism of any player.  Defensive of QB Josh Allen to the point of being completely unhinged from reality.

Posters here are mentally losing it when faced with valid criticism of QB Josh Allen.  This tells me, and others, exactly what the real prospect of 8 man high school football/community college/Mountain West Conference QB Josh Allen will likely be.

Not good.

I agree.  Also,  you should add,  you have never seen any Bills QB be so battered and criticized BEFORE ever playing an NFL down.  As I have said multiple times,  he was NOT my first choice but he was the BILLS choice. I will support the young man and see what he can do.  Finally,  do you think linking a documentary about him without commentary from the linker as defensive?

28 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Not good.

All I know is:  I've been a member of Two Bills Drive and TSW for over 18 years and I've never seen so many posters so overtly critical of the Bills brass because they did not draft the QB ( Rosen ) that they wanted. To the point of being completely unhinged from reality.

Posters here are mentally losing it when faced with the reality that Rosen was drafted by the Arizona Cardinals and that Josh Allen is the better QB and rated by many draft experts and NFL scouts ahead of Allen. This tells me, they can not accept reality and should consider becoming Arizona Cardinal fans. 

Not good.

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

28 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Not good.

so that's what you got out of the video?

thanks for sharing OP.

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

so that's what you got out of the video?

thanks for sharing OP.

Yes because he is looking at the video through Rosen color glasses. Then you wonder why he posts something like that. Well now you have your answer. 

11 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

I agree.  Also,  you should add,  you have never seen any Bills QB be so battered and criticized BEFORE ever playing an NFL down.  As I have said multiple times,  he was NOT my first choice but he was the BILLS choice. I will support the young man and see what he can do.  Finally,  do you think linking a documentary about him without commentary from the linker as defensive?

let me answer this for him. I’m a Josh Rosen fan I hate Allen so much. If the Bills can’t have Rosen I will log onto his this site and bash Allen a Million times over his career and at least a 1,000 times before his first real Reg season NFL game. 

Ha ha ha ha ha ha - the knee jerk, paranoid posts here just prove my point.

Thurmanator12074 - You are going to need major Rx.  I see your QB Josh Allen overboard, paranoid. defensive posts everywhere.  If anyone mentions the slightest flaw in QB Josh Allen you're right there to jump all over that poster.  You have completely lost it!

You're only validating what anti-QB Josh Allen people think.  Don't you realize this?

:P

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Not good.

You are judging whether or not Allen will be successful based on the reaction to him on a fan site?

Who is unhinged?

The negativity to Allen is way over the top.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

The negativity to Allen is way over the top.

No.  The defense to the negativity is way over the top.  I've seen tons of negativity of players on this board.  But I've never seen such mentally unhinged defensive posts to the negativity of any player.  Never! 

• Sad 1

Just now, PearlHowardman said:

No.  The defense to the negativity is way over the top.  I've seen tons of negativity of players on this board.  But I've never seen such mentally unhinged defensive posts to the negativity of any player.  Never! 

Disagree completely. The folks who are unhappy that the Bills didn't draft their guy need to get over it. The constant bashing and criticism isn't going to change anything.

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha - the knee jerk, paranoid posts here just prove my point.

Thurmanator12074 - You are going to need major Rx.  I see your QB Josh Allen overboard, paranoid. defensive posts everywhere.  If anyone mentions the slightest flaw in QB Josh Allen you're right there to jump all over that poster.  You have completely lost it!

You're only validating what anti-QB Josh Allen people think.  Don't you realize this?

:P

Your +6 reputation points after 15 years tells me everything I need to know peralhowardman. 

4 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

I THINK the issue here is that I posted a video about the kid.  I did NOT add ANY commentary whatsoever.  You were one of the first posters to respond saying "people were unhinged" about criticism.  IF you really look at the BIG picture here...  it seems you are the one stirring up the pro/con debate from an innocoulous opening post. Maybe you need to take a small break from posting OR at least count to backwards from 32 by 3s before responding to any post.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

I THINK the issue here is that I posted a video about the kid.  I did NOT add ANY commentary whatsoever.  You were one of the first posters to respond saying "people were unhinged" about criticism.  IF you really look at the BIG picture here...  it seems you are the one stirring up the pro/con debate from an innocoulous opening post. Maybe you need to take a small break from posting OR at least count to backwards from 32 by 3s before responding to any post.

or count backwards from #17. :)

• Thank you (+1) 1

@mods why was the title of my post and tags removed?  Did I violate TOS mentioning the "outfit" who produced it?

Update: seems it was merged but confusing

Edited by aceman_16

I posted this the other day, I will add it here- great little video narrated by his mom.  Say what you want about his game play (I am optimistic personally), he is a great kid and will fit in great in Buffalo if he succeeds on the field.