Brady plans to play at least two more years

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23369972/tom-brady-new-england-patriots-says-plans-play-season

'I want to inspire people'   :sick:  

Inspire them to join AARP instead Tom.  

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady confirmed his plans to play in 2018 and repeated his goal to extend his career into his mid-40s during an appearance Monday at the Milken Institute Global Conference in California, while detailing why he's taking a different approach this offseason, staying away from the team's voluntary offseason program.

"Part of this offseason for me is certainly about still preparing for what's ahead in my next journey, my next mountain to climb with this group of teammates, but it's also [acknowledging] that a lot of people are getting the short end of the stick in my life -- certainly my wife and my kids," Brady said in an hour long conversation with moderator Jim Gray

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

'A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.' - Vito Corleone

The dude has tons of money, a guaranteed ticket to Canton, and five rings. And instead of retiring so he can spend time with his family, he just skips the voluntary workouts. His kids will remember THAT.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Epstein's Mother said:

5ae868e5813ab_yatittle.jpg.50a84d697594824ec54beac277a9e0b4.jpg YA says get out while you can.

Joe Montana agrees 

Image result for joe montana final sack play buffalo playoff game    Hey Joe.  Do you know what day it is?  

See the source image

I will forever remember the stunned look on Joe's face in this close up shot.

"I should have retired sooner".  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Epstein's Mother said:

Manning and Elway were 2 of lucky ones that got to go out on top.  For most QB's in their late 30's and early 40's the game quits them before they quit the game.

ehh  Yes, Manning went out on top. but not at the top of his game.