[edited title] Robert Foster, UDFA - Roster shot?

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

......just a hunch, but Foster and Wallace kids are my dark horses to make the club.....

Yep and I hope that Reilly, dupri and Foster all make the roster. A year from now we will be talking about having a talented young Corp. To build on.

1 minute ago, billsredneck1 said:

Yep and I hope that Reilly, dupri and Foster all make the roster. A year from now we will be talking about having a talented young Corp. To build on.

....whoa...that could be foxhole and kevlar vest material with the all knowing (COUGH) pundits 'round here who say "WORST WR corp in the league".....note that I am "war ready" and AGREE with you....Benjain is healthy and in his contract year (funny how things happen then right?), Reilly earned his shot and not activating him in 2018 is asinine (didn't in 2017 to prevent accrued season IMO)....the Foster kid is a formidable dark horse......so some of these vets had better show up or pack.........Ray-Ray and Proehl are hungry kids as well...stay tuned.....

2 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Can someone on these boards please post what they see in Kerley???

Scouting report please. Is he a lock for the slot?

Ex-Jet scrub. More the kind of guy you pick up in a pinch during the season after your other WR's go down.

I don't think that anyone other than Benjamin is a true lock to make this team. What Zay Jones has going for him right now is a relatively high dead cap hit if released. ($3,076,264)

Other than that I think it's strictly who shows the most in camp and in the preseason games. (and obviously injuries) It goes without saying that playing and contributing on special teams will enhance the chances of that player making the team as well.

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....whoa...that could be foxhole and kevlar vest material with the all knowing (COUGH) pundits 'round here who say "WORST WR corp in the league".....note that I am "war ready" and AGREE with you....Benjain is healthy and in his contract year (funny how things happen then right?), Reilly earned his shot and not activating him in 2018 is asinine (didn't in 2017 to prevent accrued season IMO)....the Foster kid is a formidable dark horse......so some of these vets had better show up or pack.........Ray-Ray and Proehl are hungry kids as well...stay tuned.....

Well since we only have so many wr spots hopefully we can hide the 2 rookies for a year on the p.s....proehl and rayray that is.

7 minutes ago, BillsGuru4 said:

Who is mccloud? Im very intrigued by dupree and foster

Ray ray. Rookie from Clemson. Late round pick, talented kid with upside but not a lot of proven production. Can return punts and play ST, also can be kind of a hybrid RB/WR

Edited by YoloinOhio

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Ray ray. Rookie from Clemson. Late round pick, talented kid with upside but not a lot of proven production. 

Duh, whoops, i knew that

I’d be interested to know the actual depth chart now, I’d like:

KB

Zay

Kerley (in the beginning) (demoted/cut later for more talented/younger)

Foster

Dupree

Ray Ray

Prohel

5 hours ago, BillsGuru4 said:

Duh, whoops, i knew that

I’d be interested to know the actual depth chart now, I’d like:

KB

Zay

Kerley (in the beginning) (demoted/cut later for more talented/younger)

Foster

Dupree

Ray Ray

Prohel

I'm over Zay Jones... I used strikethrough to fix your post. -Although , you could add Reilly in Zay's place

Edited by #34fan

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Dupre has been getting 1st team reps too per Sal

Yolo I get that. But right now Rep counts in the 3rd day of camp really do not mean anything to me. Now if he is still with the ones by next week then I will start considering him already on the 53. 

17 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Yolo I get that. But right now Rep counts in the 3rd day of camp really do not mean anything to me. Now if he is still with the ones by next week then I will start considering him already on the 53. 

I don’t consider him on the 53 by any means but I think they like him 

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t consider him on the 53 by any means but I think they like him 

O I do too. Just like the QB rotation points to me how much they Like Peterman. When he is not with the 1s he is always with the 2s. And McCarron flip between 1 and 3s. 

That kinds lends some credence to my thinking if Allen wins the Job outright McCarron could be cut outright. 

• 2 weeks later...