NFL Top 100

On 5/8/2018 at 4:53 AM, Wayne Cubed said:

The problem with these lists as "voted on by the player" is the NFL sends out a pre generated list of players and asks every single player in the NFL to fill it out, including practice squad players. The players are only asked to rank the top 25, if I remember correctly, and they are assigned a point value based where they put that player in the 25. They then add up the points and fill out the Top 100. I forget what they said they do when it's a tie in points.

I think they said one year they only had like 300 players fill it out and send it back.

Sounds like they don't care much for it

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Muh boy! Favorite Bill and it's not even close

6 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Shady needs to be on it. Anyone who can’t see he is our best player is blind. Tre White will be there some day but Shady is a generational player. I’m expecting him in the top 50 but who knows?

For sure 

24 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Shady needs to be on it. Anyone who can’t see he is our best player is blind. Tre White will be there some day but Shady is a generational player. I’m expecting him in the top 50 but who knows?

If Carlos Hyde and Devonta Freeman are on the list, Shady will certainly make it. Plus, they usually make a point of saying if a player is the only representative of a team on the list.

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

He's usually in the 30's isn't he?

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Look out for Shady tonight. 

Yea he's def on tonight. Showed a brief clip of him when showing the commercial

Edit- comes in at # 30.. God i hope AJ or Allen can be above average , I can't imagine how much better he'd be with an NFL passing game 

Edited by JerseyBills